Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
The clouds parted and the rain stopped! I'm up for the guided tour Saturday!

Mike, are you going to CMP/kershaw on the 16th?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Saturday is a GO!!

I'm in for Sat.
Where and when shall we plan on meeting?
Early is good (9:00 am), if any one from other than K-ville is going, meeting at the gas station would probably be best, it's the easiest place for all to find. (Exxon at Hwy. 150 & 68)

Narf, as far as that track day goes, it's doubtful I'll make that trip this time. I hope to join NESBA next year, then I will be in on more of those events.

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
might be interested, have to do some maintnance on the scooter from last weekends rain ride. need to check on tread levels too.

·
6,239 Posts
I dont think im gonna make it, back tire is looking a wee bit thin. Ill order a new one at the begining of the week, and try and catch another weekend. This is getting bad, im alternating tires, front/rear/rear/front/rear/rear/ like one a month at least.

Im pretty decided to try out a bt020 this round. Try and get a tire to last thru the winter, and start with a fresh set of maybe rennsports or bt010's at the begining of spring. Depending on where im living.

·
Registered
846 Posts
TLstreak said:
I dont think im gonna make it, back tire is looking a wee bit thin. Ill order a new one at the begining of the week, and try and catch another weekend. This is getting bad, im alternating tires, front/rear/rear/front/rear/rear/ like one a month at least.

Im pretty decided to try out a bt020 this round. Try and get a tire to last thru the winter, and start with a fresh set of maybe rennsports or bt010's at the begining of spring. Depending on where im living.
What? You don't have a 6' stack of tires like Troy? :laughing

I really, really like the 010s. I'll be ordering a complete set before going to CMP. I'm going to be SOL without you to unload my bike for me :laughing

Be careful on the 020s, esp. in the cold on top of going to a harder tire. I had a set of 207s step waaay out on me one cold morning, I can only imagine that touring tires would be worse. ;)

So, what time and where are we meeting tomorrow? I vote for 10am or so, give the sun some time to warm things up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Get off line and get in the sack

Early is good (9:00 am), if any one from other than K-ville is going, meeting at the gas station would probably be best, it's the easiest place for all to find. (Exxon at Hwy. 150 & 68)

This came from my earlier in the week message
Too late to change times now, although we could stall at the gas station for a while in the morning:D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Re: Get off line and get in the sack

m-dublr-c said:
although we could stall at the gas station for a while in the morning:D
Like I'm ever early! :laughing ;) I'm gonna try, I set my alarm an extra 20 min early.

Ok, ok, I'll be there at 9am. I have no cash again, spent my last $5 going to some crappy thing in the benton convention center.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Cold. 66 is covered in black pea gravel. We got lucky on 89, no cars for a couple passes through. Called it a day early since we were both cold.

And if Troy ever reads this..

It was the greatest ride ever! 66 was perfect, no cars, perfectly smooth pavement. The sun shined all day for the perfect 72° weather. We didn't want to call it a day because of the great weather! ;)

·
6,239 Posts
ahh someone hasnt been wearing his flannels yet.
Time to get them out Troy:D Hope you clear up soon, I hate those colds there the worst!

·
Registered
704 Posts
streak you comming to octoberfest

·
Registered
704 Posts
streak you comming to octoberfest:confused

·
6,239 Posts
well i had planned on it, the wifes sister was having a baby shower, so i was free to play...but something happened at work and there is no way im going to be going anywhere for a good lil bit!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts