Rocky-few scratches
Alvin-broke upper, few scratches

12'o'clock wheelie: PRICELESS

Attachments

·
Cycle Forums Top 10 Most Wanted:
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We were just screwing off for the camera after we dumped our bikes and could'nt ride--but we actually rode for a good 3-4 hours that day. Soon again....

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
this is gonna sound stupid but i really want to know...how are yall tipping the bikes back like that? I really would love to take more pics of yall if you wouldn't mind.I am takng a photography course through a NY school and need something to inspire me to take more pics.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I'm digging the helmets!!!! YAY!!!

DeeZ

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Nice shots...wish ya had gotten some motion pics before ya broke the bike...and sorry about that part!

dobieschick said:
this is gonna sound stupid but i really want to know...how are yall tipping the bikes back like that?
They are sitting them on the 12 o'clock bars that is attached to the subframe. Correct me if I am wrong, but since the bikes were broke (some partially!) when the pics were taking, I am assuming that they muscled them up.

Attachments

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
R1Alvin said:
oops--forgot this one:
Is that Rocky? Just wondering, was gonna make an avatar for 'im!

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I need to get out there a soon as I get back, even though I heard it is already snowing...is that true?

DeeZ

·
Registered
196 Posts
dag guys that is some pretty pics, all smiles and shit, nah just playin should have called me though i would have taken some pics for you guys while you were riding, but guess d is gone can't call a brother. oh yea alvin check your pms.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Yeah me! :redflip

DeeZ

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.