Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Up the Irons!!!
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want to do a saturday ride?
I had to leave the playground sunday before the roads dried so... 421 owes me one:D Maybe goes stright up to SV then if we get board hit some of the other roads on the way back?

As always suggestions welcome.

Rob

Where the heck are Kerry, Dover,Reaper:confused

Open Sunday too???? anyone????

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
I am on a temporary hiatus right now b/c of work I may have this week end off ! So if I am I wanna go to SV if I can trailer with you;)

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
No can do for saturday.

May be up for a sunday ride if anybody else is :confused :D

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Have fun guys! I have a buddy coming up from Atlanta and we are hitting West Virginia, the leaves, Bridge Day, and mountain roads!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
no can do on sat sorry:shake

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
hmm I thought this weekend where Scott was going to do the host thingy again..did that get nipped or did we just forget after all the website shuffle started?

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Yeah, I am riding to West Virginia this weekend, however, I'll call ya if we change our plans... We may just nix the WV loop and head to SV.... :confused

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Jeff...the Octoberfest is next weekend.

I am out for any riding this weekend fellas. I have a massive house project that I can no long put off. On top of this, I have a large side job that is supposed to kick off Friday. Going to be a busy weekend, if I am to have everything completed in time for me to go to the Fest.

If things change, I will buzz Rob, or Tony via Nextel.

·
6,239 Posts
umm octoberfest?

is there something else going on ..I thought it was a ride/bbq thingy again. Im planning on going, kinda depends on what happens, ive got some very hot legal issues land in my lap that I have to take car of ASAP. It goes to court the 24th and I have to be prepared to do some serious hoop jumping by then or the 1st weekend of November.

·
6,239 Posts
lol...try more like identity theft last year costing me well over $250,000 in bad credit after making me loose the house I had just purchased and lived in for 2 months, my 2002 nissan frontier crew cab long bed, all my credit cards and some other crap. So now im tring to get back on good standings, but its costing me out the ass in legal fee's!

The worst part about it is, I know who and how, just cant get enough evidence to convict them.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Damn Jeff talk about bad luck let me know this individuals name and I will get the boys to give him some Cement shoes

·
6,239 Posts
Im good man, got a lawyer doing all that shit, its just a little stressful at times, and then of course having to shell out cash for everything under the sun right now. Thats ok we got a good plan, was going to buy 2 newer cars, but decided to wait, we are going to straight out buy one, and then another a few months down the road. Then when it comes time to get out ill have a nice small nest egg saved up. But the only thing ill be making payments on is a bike. So ill be looking to be another bike for the old lady sometime by spring. And of course upgrades on the tiller.

·
6,239 Posts
oh this isnt anything new Doc , this shit started last October. Did the first court date last month. Goes to court again on the 24th. But nisaan is asking me to surender my truck because they dont feel I have the stable financial status that I had, but somehow ive been paying a 600 dollar truck note, and have even been paying a grand at a time. So that i can get ahead. Since im getting out of the military sometime in the near future I was tring to pay off as much as I can, but Ill let them have it. I really dont care for the truck alot. Was going to trade it in on 2 cars anyways. The damn thing gets the worst gas mileage!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts