1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Thats messed up. Go Rossi!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Just goes to show you the demoncrats were going to keep recounting until they got what they wanted.

It's fucked up but lets move on.

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
GOV. RACE HAND RECOUNT: With just King County left to report, Dino Rossi has gained 7 votes in the recount, which would net a 49 vote lead. (Thurston Co. adjusted 1 vote) /

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Not over till the fat lady sings!:redflip Go rossi

·
Registered
566 Posts
If this recount shows her as the winner the its 2 to 1 in my book, the political system is so corrupt. Fuck this shit, we elected Rossi, thats why he is currently the Governer Elect. I will never respect her as the Governer. Oh, if she gets the vote, hope you dont mind paying a state income tax cause here it comes, i belive she wants it. I support a re-vote.

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
boo... I didn't want ethier one, almost like president... I voted for her, but I was going with Rossi from the beginning, cept when he was pretty much undecided on alot of the issues... that changed my mind right there. I hate people who cannot give a definite answer on alot of the important things going on. oh well... I think rossi had it anyways.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
Just goes to show you the demoncrats were going to keep recounting until they got what they wanted.

It's fucked up but lets move on.
+1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts