Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went and hopped around SBN for a minute. I cant talk bad about the site, but it kinda pisses me off that after all the drama Fred threw out about it taking to much time and too many demands on his personal life, ITS BACK up and running.

I still dont know the details about everything...dont post them it will give us something to bitch about between pepsi breaks or something. Im torn between going back and being somewhat active on it, or just walking away. I dont think I could be 100% over there again due to its been shut down once, how easy will it be to do again.........besides almost everyone is here and we've finally seemed to pick back up like clockwork.

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
I loved SBN, so I would of course be the 1st to say outstanding that he brought it back on. But, after getting what I felt was an enema, in regards to the drama, and that its track record in the past is WAY shaky, I am afraid that I could not go back, except to purhaps lurk.

I like this site, and the fact that we all moved not once, but twice to find a new home; that WE ALL made it, speaks. I say this is home. Forage around if you wish, but you will be back......

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
I will visit it everynow and then just out of morbid curiosity, but this is my home. :D

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured it would draw the same response. I thought we were gonna be stuck on SBW , am damn glad Rez built this site!

·
Registered
704 Posts
home sweet home:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mayhaps the pompous self-righteous jackanapes will remain/return to sbn to be with their fearless leader, fred.

"Will you promise to be a good boy and never argue on my website, do exactly as told, speak only when spoken to, and conform? (Type Yes or No)"

That's the kinda stuff I'd expect from a 13yr old kid's ezboard forum.

Fuck that in the ear. :)

-Phil

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
hey Phil, tell us how you REALLY feel about it?:D

·
Registered
559 Posts
I went on SBN and heard nothing but

crickets crickets crickets

Lets stay here

I just unpacked !!

·
Registered
710 Posts
if you bastards move on me again.......It took me long enough to find out that you moved here. I was still on SBW until about 3 days ago.:mad

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well if youd check icq, email, and not change your flipping telephone number youd have known a month ago!

:redflip welcome grunt:redflip

·
Registered
710 Posts
I dont' remember changing my phone # I was in montana for the last week and half so thats probably why it wasn't working.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Hey Z dawg......Good ta see your still around. I had a question for you. Are you still looking to sell your bike soon? If so I may have a buyer for you. Let me know. Laters, FC

·
Registered
710 Posts
Well I think since I am no longer going to Afghanistan I am gonna keep a hold onto it.

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well no , I call your # and some woman answers that doesnt know who the hell you are?

hey Gimmie a call SOON I need a BIG favor

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
ZOOM said:
Well I think since I am no longer going to Afghanistan I am gonna keep a hold onto it.
Copy Ghost Rider. :thumb

·
Registered
559 Posts
STREAK

Can I help at all????

gimme a buzz if so

you know who

·
Registered
42 Posts
SBN still hosed...

Still geting a lot of error messages on that suck a$$ site. :mad

I think we should all request to have our accounts deleted there. That should send a proper message. :redflip

Photo gallery was hosed...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts