Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SBN is opening up again....

3K views 55 replies 31 participants last post by  TwoWheeldTerror 
#1 ·
According to the latest post, Fred is in process of finding someone else to take over the site. I find it hard to believe that since he said he wouldn't. I made 2 posts over there (I still have the site as my default page).

Funny thing is that there was only 2 people I knew over there and the rest (very few) were new comers. I don't think people will come back. Yeah, I think the colors were one of the best and its hard to let a "place" you've been at go, but its you guys that make it for me. Sniff Sniff

#2 ·
Wow it is back up.....its kinda like a ghost town I guess.

#3 ·
I have no issues with it but much like my ex wife I done with it.:mad:

#9 ·
well I went to take a look after reading this thread, using www.sportbikes.net it still looks like it is just open for grabbing contacts and pm's.

Is there another address that has another version of the site up?

I won't go back. What I like is here now, all of you folks. I will say that I don't miss a certain person who was always trying to preach to people and force his views on them.

Glad to be around all of you again, even though I don't post that much, rather didn't post that much on SBN.

-SBLars

#12 ·
SBLars said:
well I went to take a look after reading this thread, using www.sportbikes.net it still looks like it is just open for grabbing contacts and pm's.

Is there another address that has another version of the site up?

I won't go back. What I like is here now, all of you folks. I will say that I don't miss a certain person who was always trying to preach to people and force his views on them.

Glad to be around all of you again, even though I don't post that much, rather didn't post that much on SBN.

-SBLars
No you can post. Is slow and you can only put one smiley, but you can post.

#15 ·
WickedNasty954 said:
I dont know the details, or the man, so I dont wanna feed any troll or some shit, but his posts on .ws were way harsh.
I dont recall Fred posting on .ws, hmm, i have to do a search

#18 ·
Fred flipped out and was a total dick. He overused the terms ME MY and MINE to the point where I could not decide whether to laugh or blow a gasket. He dicked out completely, he wrecked my feelings of like for him.

I understand he was under some stress, but he acted like a selfish bunghole.

#20 ·
Fred just wants attention. He's the kid in the playground that took away his leogs from everyone, and now that rez brought better legos that everyone is playing with, he wants everyone to play with his legos...............i hope that doesnt sound gay :laughing

#21 ·
Aero 1 said:
Fred just wants attention. He's the kid in the playground that took away his leogs from everyone, and now that rez brought better legos that everyone is playing with, he wants everyone to play with his legos...............i hope that doesnt sound gay :laughing
It did sound gay:D .....but I know what you mean

And I am staying put here too.....I like the "our" website attitude;)

#22 ·
SBN kicked my ass out in the cold, I am not going back. This is my favorite place now, and hopefully for a long time.

#23 ·
Aero 1 said:
I dont recall Fred posting on .ws, hmm, i have to do a search
He did, but the thread might have been erased. If he wants us to keep in touch, why are the search function and the member list disabled? :confused

Are any of CF mod still doing a job at SBN? If not, there may be a mod position for somebody.......

#25 ·
Aero 1 said:
Hey if you want to play with other boys legos, well then go right ahead.

#26 ·
Aero 1 said:
Thats totally gay.... :laughing :laughing :laughing

:redflip

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.