Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
4,577 Posts
Jotz said:
that makes perfect sense, but somehow you made it sound gay :twofinger
I was going to say ball, but that would of sounded more gay :D
Just think about it, why would anyone bring legos to a playground :confused
 

· Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
i dont think im going back there,even if it goes back up again:mad:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,629 Posts
Blaaa blaaa blaaa. Who cares about SBN??? fred screwed the pouch and should have just zipped it.. What made that place was the people, And now all the people are here. So enjoy CF and forget about SBN. Out with the old and in with the new...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
all i know is i'm happy where i am and i don't want to hop around again...NO MOVING PLEASE CF!!! i went away for 3 days and came back and sbn was gone, so i went back to SBW and every sbn member was there, except for a few that went to .ws, i went there also but there all a bunch of anal-ysts so i went back to sbw...go away for another 2 days, come back and all sbn members LEFT sbw to come here...only reason i knew was i remember castor writing a post about cf coming up soon...i am here to stay...this community is awesome..:p
 

· Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
Too Funny. All the links that point to CycleForums.com that are posted at SBN, have been edited/deleted

What a baby.:shake

We can post a link here that ponts to www.sportbikes.net without it being deleted/edited:D That proves this is a better site. Cenorship hurts everybody.:(
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,358 Posts
Gaff said:
Blaaa blaaa blaaa. Who cares about SBN??? fred screwed the pouch and should have just zipped it.. What made that place was the people, And now all the people are here. So enjoy CF and forget about SBN. Out with the old and in with the new...
But you posted a reply to a post anyway? This is how I look at: There is nothing wrong to take advantage of this particular situation. I won't lose anything by just cheking what is going on.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
8,044 Posts
Folks....let me reiterate what Ian said...and since I mod this forum it will matter (and I rarely pull the "mod" card).

What is done is done....lets move on. I (and Rez) will not tolerate bashing of any other board and that INCLUDES SBN. If Fred wishes to restart SBN then good for him...I trully wish him the best of luck.

Just remember that without Fred and SBN we (the community that makes up this board) would not be here, heck CF would not be here.

So in closing...no more bashing OK or I will just plain delete this thread. CF is a kick-ass, laid back place, but bashing other sites has no place here.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
12,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
r0cketrider said:
Folks....let me reiterate what Ian said...and since I mod this forum it will matter (and I rarely pull the "mod" card).

What is done is done....lets move on. I (and Rez) will not tolerate bashing of any other board and that INCLUDES SBN. If Fred wishes to restart SBN then good for him...I trully wish him the best of luck.

Just remember that without Fred and SBN we (the community that makes up this board) would not be here, heck CF would not be here.

So in closing...no more bashing OK or I will just plain delete this thread. CF is a kick-ass, laid back place, but bashing other sites has no place here.
Umm...how about a pic in your avatar there big guy and not that one you took of someone else at the track:redflip
 

· Registered
Joined
·
8,044 Posts
101ZX9rdude said:
Umm...how about a pic in your avatar there big guy and not that one you took of someone else at the track:redflip
:p

I have been WAY too busy at school to worry about an avatar...though I will get one up this weekend! :redflip
 

· Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Who gives a shit

From a completely objective point of view: Fred presents himself as less than "stable." He always comes off as a whiny baby. He's not the reason I liked SBN AT ALL. For someone like me, Cycleforums seems much more appearing, for now at least :redflip
 

· Moderator,
Joined
·
16,992 Posts
Re: Who gives a shit

chocoruacal said:
From a completely objective point of view: Fred presents himself as less than "stable." He always comes off as a whiny baby. He's not the reason I liked SBN AT ALL. For someone like me, Cycleforums seems much more appearing, for now at least :redflip
Did you not just read what RR said only three posts up?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
8,044 Posts
I am done with this....closed.
 
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top