Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I orderd this super cool tank pad for my new gas tank from TrickTape and when the receipt came in it said SBN.net store. I said damn a blast from the past, yo Rez you may want to change that reminds me of the old days.. hahahah:redflip :redflip NAWWWWW...Anyway check out the new tank pad very cool. What you peeps think?

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
:confused

Yeah, I definatley wanna look into that...

Yeah man, the new pads are cooooooooool!

We're going to have custom CycleForum ones, and many other custom pads available very soon!

However, those things are FLYING off the shelf, and that one there will be delayed a bit getting to you. Should have many replacements within the week!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rezin said:
:confused

Yeah, I definatley wanna look into that...

We're going to have custom CycleForum ones, and many other custom pads available very soon!

However, those things are FLYING off the shelf, and that one there will be delayed a bit getting to you. Should have many replacements within the week!
It's cool I'm out of town on business till the middle of next week anyway. BTW can you toss in a couple of TT sticker for the RC? hahahah;)

·
Registered
726 Posts
If you order ten or more, you can have your own design or image imposed on the pad.
I'm thinking of having some made with a posterior view of a woman on them. Anybody wanna go in on a group buy? If your interested, PM me your email addy and I'll send you some pics of what I have in mind.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Rezin said:
shaweeet pads :D Are all the pads the size of the "union jack" one? Any place that has pics of the pads on bikes? (trying to get a feel for how big they are)

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
shadowfax said:
shaweeet pads :D Are all the pads the size of the "union jack" one? Any place that has pics of the pads on bikes? (trying to get a feel for how big they are)
Yup, same size as the Union Jack and the AGIP!

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
cappy said:
If you order ten or more, you can have your own design or image imposed on the pad.
I'm thinking of having some made with a posterior view of a woman on them. Anybody wanna go in on a group buy? If your interested, PM me your email addy and I'll send you some pics of what I have in mind.
You might like this one too! :D

EDIT: NOT WORK SAFE!!

www.motrax.co.uk/Images/Accessories/aegis/slapper_large

1 - 13 of 13 Posts