Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Whats up with L&M? They never let anyone have their logo on replicas...even when the team does test and practice runs at tracks, the white oval stays blank! :confused Whacked bastids...

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JackInTheBox said:
Whats up with L&M? They never let anyone have their logo on replicas...even when the team does test and practice runs at tracks, the white oval stays blank! :confused Whacked bastids...
Me wonder that too :confused Kid's toy maybe? Eh, screw the politically correct!:badass

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
Jim said:
Iz becoz cigarette advertising isn't allowed in European Union countries...
Jim is right...
check this out, and this is true: in Italy the cigarette companies have to put not only a warning label but also a picture of black lungs or someone's thoats infected with cancer etc... on every pack.

·
Registered
973 Posts
my r6 replica

my g/f bought me this at the rag shop i think..lol funny place for a sportbike replica but i love the thing..i think it's pretty awesome..anyways the pic is shitty quality bcuz of my webcam i guess..but you get the idea..

:biggrin

:bigdork

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Jim said:
Iz becoz cigarette advertising isn't allowed in European Union countries...
Ah, yea, I see. Come to think of it, the Yammi R7 and other Marlboro bikes lacks a logo in all the Euro magazines, too.

·
Registered
846 Posts
syk0path said:
pretty cool. even better if they were RC
Like this one? Still needs to be painted, and I haven't found a battery or way to hook up the speed controller yet.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Narf said:
Like this one? Still needs to be painted, and I haven't found a battery or way to hook up the speed controller yet.
I've got two of those too - the Suzuki and the Honda ... both of mine also still need paint/decals, but they are up and running :cool:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
JogaBeth has mucho mini-sikkle collection! :D And an apartment that'll always remind you of the beach!

·
Registered
846 Posts
JogaBeth said:
I've got two of those too - the Suzuki and the Honda ... both of mine also still need paint/decals, but they are up and running :cool:
where did you find a battery? Looks like I'm going to have to make one out of individual AA NiCd batts.

Hooking up the speed controller is easy, just need to make a different connector, and replace those TINY wires coming off of the motor with something a bit bigger.

I've seen bigger wires on internal pc speakers than Kyosho put on that motor :laughing.

:cool: :thumb

·
Registered
846 Posts
Oh, and was your kit missing screws? Mine had a ton of the larger silver screws, but just barely enough of the small black ones. Check out the front fender, it's held on with only two screws (one on each side) :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts