Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a 2003 999s for a buy it now price of $6999! WOW!

Clicky

It's got to be another hijacked username. This user has previously bought alot of Precious Moments figurines.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
It's odd that he actually listed UK as the country. The scammers never do that.:confused :confused

I would love to find one of the guys who's doing this bullshit. Still pisses me off, even after seeing dozens of these.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Hello there,

THE BUY IT NOW IS $7000.
I want to tell you that the item is in best engine and cosmeticals conditions. The item comes with warranty, and will be shipped from Italy with Luthansa Air cargo, and I will pay all fees for shipping and for insurance. You will have the item at your door in 48 hours. Because I will make a fast shipping I want to receive fast the money and wire transfer will be fine for me. How can we close the deal in a few days because here is Christmas and all of the banks will be closed.

Im waitting your mail asap!

·
Registered
563 Posts
M3_Racer said:
Hello there,

THE BUY IT NOW IS $7000.
I want to tell you that the item is in best engine and cosmeticals conditions. The item comes with warranty, and will be shipped from Italy with Luthansa Air cargo, and I will pay all fees for shipping and for insurance. You will have the item at your door in 48 hours. Because I will make a fast shipping I want to receive fast the money and wire transfer will be fine for me. How can we close the deal in a few days because here is Christmas and all of the banks will be closed.

Im waitting your mail asap!
i love bad english

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The location was listed as the UK. The bike was descibed as a US market bike. The seller said that they would ship from Italy. :confused

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
This crap still happens because there are idiots out there who actually believe every damn thing they see and read without questioning anything.

I used to get pissed off at crap like this, but now if some idiot wants to wire thousands of dollars to someone in Europe for something they'll never see...more power to them.

Just don't come crying to us because you got taken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts