Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a guy in our area that dresses up like a scarecrow. He has hay sticking out of his overalls and shirt. He sits on a bench in his lawn. He doesn't move for several groups of kids then all of a sudden he jumps up and chases after a group. He has a chainsaw that he removed the chain from and he fires that up as he's running after them.

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
:lol :lol :lol
Damn, now that is an idea
Don't think dad will think think too kindly if I take the chain off the chain saw

Peace Out

·
9,070 Posts
I remember one halloween a guy jumped out of a bush and tried to grab me (to scare me) and just out of reactions I droped his ass to the ground...I felt soo bad after but the guy felt bad for me and gave me hella full sized candy bars...I think I hurt his back too

Peace Out

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
I remember one halloween a guy jumped out of a bush and tried to grab me (to scare me) and just out of reactions I droped his ass to the ground...I felt soo bad after but the guy felt bad for me and gave me hella full sized candy bars...I think I hurt his back too

Peace Out
Maah Stud how old are you? You know you should stop going trick or treating now that your in college:redflip

·
Registered
726 Posts
Any person large enough to drop a grown man should NOT be trick or treating......They should be bag snatching!!!

·
9,070 Posts
That happened my Soph year, I just moved over here so my cousin and his friends (who were all seniors) took us to the rich area to trick or treat
I just graduated and now I spend my time scareing the crapp out of kids and watching "scarry movies" my friends bring over

Peace Out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts