Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 3rd step, the outter bit was done about 1 month ago, inner 2 days ago.
It was cut with a scalpel than burned with a cauterizer.

And yea... it hurt :p

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
Holy shit man, you're nuts.

I burned one of my buddies once. He wanted his initials on his arm. The smell of burning flesh was pretty bad. I decided then that I would never do that to myself.

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Damn Jet, more power to you. Looks really good. I'll just keep getting tattoo's. That looks way to painful.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Thats awesome!!!

I think scars are cool. I got a few scars on me and i think they are kinda cool..but that takes the bomb right there :D. However that process looks too painful for me so ill go with tattoo's.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Very nice. What was the purpose of cutting the area to be cauterized before doing the burn? Was all that skin actually removed with a blade first, then the underlying meat cauterized, or was it a straight cautery within cut lines? :confused

...dave
:redcreep

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cut it so that you ca get to the fatty tissue, once your there you're pretty much guaranteed a scar, carterizing helps it scar up more plus it reduces chance of infection.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Only scarification like that I want is if my leg accidently touches a hot exhaust pipe getting off a bike. :laughing

Looks cool though

·
Moderator,
8,057 Posts
I'll be the voice of dissent and say more power to you and all but it doesn't look like it's anything more than the result of an accident :laughing

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Are you too good for tattoos? :laughing :laughing Looks cool, but I'm not into that much pain:D

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
looks painful, but I think it'll look hot when it's all healed. Maybe it's a primal thing...

:thumb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts