Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
Cool Vid:redflip you ran into the same cone as I did :D , that first left turn into the infield is really really a tight lefty.....I over shot it my first few times out but i got the hang of it now. Its also hard to gauge when people are going to use the oval and who is going to cut into the infield...very scary..too bad every1 doesnt ride the infield:D

I'm hoping to make it out next Sunday, day after Christmas
Whose down?:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, everyone is going to be practicing at Adams Track the Wednesday after Christmas. I hope to see everybody there.

·
SoCal Racer #13
263 Posts
Who's going to Adam's that Wednesday? I can only go to one, either Rialto on Sunday or Adams on Wednesday.

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
Rialto Rialto Rialto...more time too ride and closer for US...lets get Rialto poping for Sunday after Christmas:redflip :D :p

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
I'm screwed

I'm screwed until after Christmas......after riding in Rialto on Sunday carving those Lefts all day, I wore out my fairly new B compound tires on the left side......I see the cotton striation that is underneathe the rubber....

Does anyone have an extra used rear tire they want to sell for cheap so i can ride this Sunday?

Attachments

·
Flashlight Junkie
257 Posts
AZ Flippn said:
Who's going to Adam's that Wednesday? I can only go to one, either Rialto on Sunday or Adams on Wednesday.
Don't have to think twice about that one, Adams it is. Neil, hope you get the "pass" and see you there with the new bike. Have you broken it in yet?

·
SoCal Racer #13
263 Posts
Will, all I was able to do was take it out of the box and take pictures. Been busy trying to get ready for Christmas. I'm definitely gonna try for Adams. If we go I'll bring the new one to break-in.

Wee, I have a set of B's with at least half a life (probably more). I will also have a brand new set as soon as I replace the one's on my new RSR. I even have a T41 rear that has a messed up bead (bent while mounting) that was used once. This may not be a good choice though because air leaks if you press down on the part where the bead is messed up. Let me know which one you're ineterested in. Have you ridded Adams? You should check it out, I can bring the tires on Wednesday if I get my pass.

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
I jsut PMed you Neil........

I don't work on Wednesdays so heading out to Adams is a great possibility, I jsut have to find a ride out there!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts