Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
What was that he did a couple weeks ago, when he was in the open field going for the end zone and got stripped? I thought it was a fumble. :nanana

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
richardlpalmer said:
C'mon guys, some brilliant playing today so far! Just keep the errors (interceptions) down and we could win this one!
Isn't that statement true of the entire season? :confused :confused

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
:rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fawk! Another turnover -- with some awesome field position for the Jets.

Man, I am so pissed at how this game is going (not the play -- as the Jets/Hawks are both playing relatively well -- so much as the officiating). :rant

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd say, "I give up!" but I know I'll be there again next Sunday. Damn this makes me furious.

You know, one of the things that upsets me the most is that our playoff hopes are no longer fully in our hands. I mean, even if we win out the rest of the season we need St. Louis to lose a game. I hate having our destiny in another's hands.

Anyway, a few crappy calls gone the other way and this would have been a completely different ball game. I wasn't totally expecting us to win it going in, but seeing the play we're capable of I thought we had a very good chance into the 2nd quarter (actually, even after the 1/2) but those calls and key f-ups were just knives to the gut of our chances...

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, Saint Louis received a drubbing from Arizona. So, our destiny is in our hands once again. All we need to do now is win more games than they do and we're in the playoffs. The question being, what team will show up?

·
Registered
904 Posts
I was stoked about this season, but after this year I dont really have any desire to go next year. I will probably turn down the free season ticket, its just to frustrating to sit in the cold and watch them self destruct year after year. I want them to win, but at this point could really care less.

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I want them to win and hope to get a ticket for one of the last 2 games for Xmas. I love football but get pretty emotional about the sport.

I also had great expectations for this year. We'll see how it turns out, but ever since that late game loss to St. Louis, things just haven't been the same. Not trying to make a point about that game, just observing the change...

·
oohhhh yeah!
1,402 Posts
RSVMille said:
I was stoked about this season, but after this year I dont really have any desire to go next year. I will probably turn down the free season ticket, its just to frustrating to sit in the cold and watch them self destruct year after year. I want them to win, but at this point could really care less.
hook me up with the season tickets then :nanana

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.