Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I know the Sigma Kappa (my sorority)'s 'secret greeting!' :citadel Boring but I will type it all out if you wanna know..(I forgot what our secret handshake was..)

I also know the SECRET handshake for the Fraternity Kappa Sigma!! :nanana :lmao

What do YOU know that's 'super dooper secret' not to be told to anyone???? :crackup

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Enrollment numbers for Bakersfield Family Medical Center.

Most of my secrets carry HIPAA violations with them. :rolleyes

And somethings about my inlaws that I said I would "never tell". :D

·
Eagle eyes
2,581 Posts
Oooh! ooh! tell me the kappa sigma handshake! I'll tell you the Pi Kappa Alpha handshake. I'll also PM you my fraternity's handshake if you like.

I could fill this whole thread up with what's secret to my fraternity.

My friend in A/F Security Forces showed me some pictures from Afghanistan that were pretty secret. There was one that really stood out.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
MILF said:

What do YOU know that's 'super dooper secret' not to be told to anyone???? :crackup
My credit card number. :redflip

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SFBK said:
Oooh! ooh! tell me the kappa sigma handshake! I'll tell you the Pi Kappa Alpha handshake. I'll also PM you my fraternity's handshake if you like.
How to you email a handshake? :lmao

The Pi Kapps ALWAYS had the best parties!!! :thumb :laughing

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Re: Re: Secrets ya ain't posed to tell!!!

cultureslayer said:
My credit card number. :redflip
That's no secret, I tried to shop yesterday and it didn't work. You might want to look into that.

:nanana

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Secrets ya ain't posed to tell!!!

azoomm said:
That's no secret, I tried to shop yesterday and it didn't work. You might want to look into that.

:nanana
That's because I gave you a SPECIAL number! :nanana

You might want to try using it at the grocery store, and it's not a credit card, it's called an EBT card. :redflip

·
Eagle eyes
2,581 Posts
MILF said:
How to you email a handshake? :lmao

The Pi Kapps ALWAYS had the best parties!!! :thumb :laughing
Hell I'll just tell ya. Shake their hand as you normally do and, with your other hand, grip their right elbow. That's their informal. I don't know their formal...
My fraternity has three... informal, formal, and the "challenge" :laughing

Oh.. I also have some "secret" pictures of my friends ex thanks to some James Bond work during one of his house parties.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SFBK said:
Oh.. I also have some "secret" pictures of my friends ex thanks to some James Bond work during one of his house parties.
Ya know.... Brad had some pics of his ex-stripper girlfriend posing on his motorcycle. Why oh why did I make him throw them away when I could have POSTED THEM ON THE INTERNET????? :lmao

Kappa Sig handshake is - shake hand like normal. Take first finger and push it 'up' so it's touching the wrist.. (I think that is right anyway.. hell college was ONLY 13 years ago!!:laughing )

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh and here's the SIGMA KAPPA TEST!! WHOOOOOO!!!

Are you a Sigma Kappa?

Yes!

Prove it!!

You: T

Her: R

You: U

Her: T

You: H

That's IT!! :crackup Now give me some money!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
this thread further proves i made the right choice in not paying for friends in college. :laughing

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
spud said:
this thread further proves i made the right choice in not paying for friends in college. :laughing
+1 BINGO!!!! :crackup I was an official 'Sister' for an entire Semester!! :laughing I ditched them after that - I already knew all the good places to drink after all!! :laughing

(Not that all sororities are like that - but mine certainly was!!!)

Oh and BOY DID IT HELP getting a job!!! NOT :snarf

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I saw many of my newly met frosh buddies fail out b/c of the rush keeping them from sleeping and doing school work. I went to a few parties, but was like uh..no thanks.

I almost got beat up b/c this one chic was digging me at a party. Seems one of the brothers had a thing for her and was pissed she was talking to me. ha whatever, i left and she called me later to meet at my dorm room. :laughing

now i cant say all the frat boy's were tools. Some were really good guys, but the crap that surrounded that wasnt for me.

·
my dirt bike has slicks
7,323 Posts
I worked on one of those Hollywood award shows and was privvy to the winners a week before anyone else...my department head made me sign a postit that said my penis would fall off if I told anyone. He still has it on his wall as far as I know.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Sean said:
I worked on one of those Hollywood award shows and was privvy to the winners a week before anyone else...my department head made me sign a postit that said my penis would fall off if I told anyone. He still has it on his wall as far as I know.
That's the kind of stuff that makes going to work worthwhile. :D

No sorority for me.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts