Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
EpyonXero said:
I know how to steal from a certain depatrment store so that the loss prevention peaople arent allowed to stop you.
Wal-Mart....if you want to call it a department store.

Where I live, I know a few years ago some security guards weren't allowed to put a hand on you. :rolleyes I don't know if it's still like that or not though. I don't know if it was dealing with unarmed security or if they had to have a certain license or what. :confused :shrug

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
EpyonXero said:
I know how to steal from a certain depatrment store so that the loss prevention peaople arent allowed to stop you.
Working retail in a dept store has really opened my eyes on how people steal. :shake Most techniques I would have never thought of on my own... that's probably a good thing I do not think like thief.

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
M3_Racer said:
i used to work the grill at mcdonald's... i would never go there at night... ever
That is some info. you really need to share.....

·
Have you seen Pauldun's frakking awesome post?
9,765 Posts
theicemancometh said:
:hi to you as well.
quit ruling the world with shadow governments :rant

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
SV_Rogue said:
Wal-Mart....if you want to call it a department store.

Where I live, I know a few years ago some security guards weren't allowed to put a hand on you. :rolleyes I don't know if it's still like that or not though. I don't know if it was dealing with unarmed security or if they had to have a certain license or what. :confused :shrug
This isnt the store Im talking about but Wal-Mart recently changed some of policies so that if youre under a certian age or what you steal is under a certian amount they wont even call the police. I for get how much though.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Too many to list. :shake A few of which carry a 'permanent' penalty for telling. :eek

·
Registered
56 Posts
I worked on the Joint Strike Fighter.

:)

I'm not allowed to reveal a LOT of what i worked on, or they can throw me in prison. Work is fun!!!

I also interviewed at a place that did Naval weapon research.... but had enough of that whole type of thing.

Also, i know a lot about my one friend's fiance.... we knew each other before they started dating. It would be BAD to tell him.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
I know where the body is of a murder victim is (or at least did it's probably rotted to slab now or gone) I'm the only person alive from the group of people who know who did it and know where the body is (it was three of us one died in a car accident the other died after being ran over by a car)........ none of us where involved in the murder though we where all just kids we just seen the body dumped.....but I won't say anything cause.....

1. I swore I wouldn't.
2. I didn't like the person who was murdered anyway.
3. The person killed deserved it.

·
Have you seen Pauldun's frakking awesome post?
9,765 Posts
were you subsequently and sequentially pursued by a man with a hook for a hand?

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
fatbuckRTO said:
were you subsequently and sequentially pursued by a man with a hook for a hand?

Nah :laughing

But the guy was a dealer and just a all around no good individual and very evil person of the highest order and a convicted statuary rapist......He used to pick apartments in the building I was living in and kick the legal tenants out by force or threatening them so the police couldn't keep a trace on him.....Once in the house he would set up his drug business and treat the place like it was his own...using the phone,eating food,having parties...when he was done he would leave and act like it was nothing and it was okay.......he made Al Capone look like a saint...I'm glad he's gone.

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
timy said:
Nah :laughing

But the guy was a dealer and just a all around no good individual and very evil person of the highest order and a convicted statuary rapist......He used to pick apartments in the building I was living in and kick the legal tenants out by force or threatening them so the police couldn't keep a trace on him.....Once in the house he would set up his drug business and treat the place like it was his own...using the phone,eating food,having parties...when he was done he would leave and act like it was nothing and it was okay.......he made Al Capone look like a saint...I'm glad he's gone.
sounds like a real model citizen

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
18-11-20

My locker combonation at work...dont tell anyone.

·
Eagle eyes
2,581 Posts
kevinwilly said:
I worked on the Joint Strike Fighter.

:)

I'm not allowed to reveal a LOT of what i worked on, or they can throw me in prison. Work is fun!!!

I also interviewed at a place that did Naval weapon research.... but had enough of that whole type of thing.

Also, i know a lot about my one friend's fiance.... we knew each other before they started dating. It would be BAD to tell him.
Any idea of the names it's going to have? I heard the airforce is going to call it the lightning in honor of the p-38. Any rumors of the Marine name? Also, is vertical take-off for the Marines exclusively?
I'm hoping that I get assigned to the F-35(?) when my schooling's done.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts