Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
kevinwilly said:

I'm not allowed to reveal a LOT of what i worked on, or they can throw me in prison. Work is fun!!!
SFBK said:
Any idea of the names it's going to have? I heard the airforce is going to call it the lightning in honor of the p-38. Any rumors of the Marine name? Also, is vertical take-off for the Marines exclusively?
:crackup :laughing :shake

I think you should have tried asking for dirt on the friend's fiance instead. :nanana

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
I know enough to get me in trouble. Nothing that would change the world though.

My uncle found out after he dad died that he was in the CIA and did so many things that his life is basically classified. Spy work must have paid good since they were loaded.. :laughing

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
SFBK said:
Any idea of the names it's going to have? I heard the airforce is going to call it the lightning in honor of the p-38. Any rumors of the Marine name? Also, is vertical take-off for the Marines exclusively?
I'm hoping that I get assigned to the F-35(?) when my schooling's done.
f-35

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/f-35.htm

all US planes

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/index.html

good resource for military weapons/systems. It gets updated every once in a while so should have all the info you want soon enough.

·
Registered
928 Posts
i know how safe commerical airplanes actually are

·
BLESS YOUR HEART
1,680 Posts
I know someone who has seen more dead bodies and blood in this city than many who are serving in Iraq. This all happened when I was a kid and thought it was normal.

·
Registered
928 Posts
spiderman6969 said:
do tell because i hate flying and i am scared to death of them.
well if i told everyone, it wouldn't be much of a secret, now would it? :redflip

edit: another secret... i know 7 places on the human body where a direct strike will result in death

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
working for a central central, I have access to the security passcodes for over 800,000 business and residential accounts all over the country. That includes jewelry stores, banks, electronics stores and even government buildings.

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
I know that a friends wife is/was cheating on him but telling would seriously endanger my own marriage. (I hate that secret too, wish I never would have found out)

I know the medical conditions of most of my friends.... one of whom shouldn't be sleeping with anyone (but from what I hear that kitty is worth it :shrug)

I know that my e-penis is smaller than my real penis.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Well laaa deee daaa my company has evidently found MY secret... :(

Starting today Cycleforums is BLOCKED at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant :rant :( :( :( :(

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:
I know that a friends wife is/was cheating on him but telling would seriously endanger my own marriage. (I hate that secret too, wish I never would have found out)
Why would you want to tell??

If theres one thing i've learned, its that my relationship is my business, yours is not.

It baffles me that people think they have some moral obligation to tell a friend something that will ultimately cause as much a fight between you and him as it will him and her.. Nothing good ever comes of meddling in the business of others.

As you said, I would never even want to find out, because personally I dont care what others do when it doesnt affect me.

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Apocolypse said:
Why would you want to tell??

If theres one thing i've learned, its that my relationship is my business, yours is not.
Why? Because if my wife was doing it, I'd want someone to tell me. Granted, that doesn't automatically mean he'd want to know, but I know him. He'd want to know. The relationship issue isn't my business either. I don't believe there is/has to be a connection between telling someone something THAT important and making something my business. If I got into the how and why that would be a different story.

Apocolypse said:
It baffles me that people think they have some moral obligation to tell a friend something that will ultimately cause as much a fight between you and him as it will him and her.. Nothing good ever comes of meddling in the business of others.

As you said, I would never even want to find out, because personally I don't care what others do when it doesn't affect me.
Besides telling him is NOT meddling. Anything after that would be.
It wouldn't cause a fight between us.... and probably not them either. He's the kind of guy that would just toss her ass out with cab fare to the guys house.
Not only that... have you ever heard of anything good coming out of an affair? I haven't.

My own personal opinion is that he should find out now, throw her cheatin 'ho ass out before he ends up having to give her half his retirement.
But that's not something I'd tell him because THAT would be meddling.

And of course there's the all important fact that she's not having the affair with ME. :laughing

j/k

·
Have you seen Pauldun's frakking awesome post?
9,765 Posts
Gaff said:
I have a secret!! Scot likes small farm animals! Or was that Karl:confused
That was Scot. I laughed for days! I still remember that poor sheep's sad plea, "Please keep Scot away from me. He likes to screw me. Although he has a small penis..."

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
MILF said:
Well laaa deee daaa my company has evidently found MY secret... :(

Starting today Cycleforums is BLOCKED at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant :rant :( :( :( :(
awwww :(

61 - 80 of 98 Posts