Registered
3,114 Posts
I know ways to NOT get pulled over or get tickets:D

·
Stress Relief 101
13,580 Posts
Apocolypse said:
Why would you want to tell??

If theres one thing i've learned, its that my relationship is my business, yours is not.

It baffles me that people think they have some moral obligation to tell a friend something that will ultimately cause as much a fight between you and him as it will him and her.. Nothing good ever comes of meddling in the business of others.

As you said, I would never even want to find out, because personally I dont care what others do when it doesnt affect me.
I would want to know. Years ago I was just getting back with a ex and a buddy seen her with a guy she was seeing before. He told me and I was happy he did.

James

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I know how much additive each company puts in their different grades of gas. Yes, shell v-power really does have a ton more. Additives cost about $600/gal, btw. And undiluted, it will blind you perminetly.

·
Banned
3,129 Posts
i know how to properly constuct a nuclear weapon out of smoke detectors and some other odds and ends

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I know my ex-girlfriend likes it in the ass....oh shucks, secret is out of the bag now. :laughing

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
spiderman6969 said:
So how about that phone number then? :laughing
:laughing I'm soooo tempted!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
spiderman6969 said:
So how about that phone number then? :laughing
I thought you were off the market:D

Tom

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Avery said:
So what are the benefits of the additives??
I don't make the stuff, i just help make sure it gets on the trucks. :D

There's solvents and stuff in them. Generic additive is probably public domain (tho i don't know where to look). Branded additives are secrets. There's an old gasoline faq floating around the net that explaines additives and their history in detail:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/autos/gasoline-faq/part1/

A quality gasoline additive package would include:-
* octane-enhancing additives ( improve octane ratings )
* anti-oxidants ( inhibit gum formation, improve stability )
* metal deactivators ( inhibit gum formation, improve stability )
* deposit modifiers ( reduce deposits, spark-plug fouling and
preignition )
* surfactants ( prevent icing, improve vaporisation, inhibit deposits,
reduce NOx emissions )
* freezing point depressants ( prevent icing )
* corrosion inhibitors ( prevent gasoline corroding storage tanks )

·
Eagle eyes
2,581 Posts
Mike Reyna said:
Worked as an Aero Engineer for GE & Lockheed. Worked on a lot of "hush hush" stuff.

I'll never tell. :D
"hush hush" in a good way or "hush hush" in "that duct tape is expired"?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oooh! ooh! tell me the kappa sigma handshake! I'll tell you the Pi Kappa Alpha handshake. I'll also PM you my fraternity's handshake if you like.

I could fill this whole thread up with what's secret to my fraternity.

My friend in A/F Security Forces showed me some pictures from Afghanistan that were pretty secret. There was one that really stood out.
Oooh! ooh! tell me the kappa sigma handshake! I'll tell you the Pi Kappa Alpha handshake. I'll also PM you my fraternity's handshake if you like.

I could fill this whole thread up with what's secret to my fraternity.

My friend in A/F Security Forces showed me some pictures from Afghanistan that were pretty secret. There was one that really stood out.
what’s the pi kappa alpha handshake

81 - 98 of 98 Posts