Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little FYI for everyone. If you're selling used gear or parts worth while feel free to email me at work ([email protected]) with a list of anything you have and what you want for it. I talk to a lot of people who are looking for cheap gear on a regular basis and have a lot of regulars I call friends who I can pass this info on to. My #1 priority of course is to sell what we've got, but I've got no problems with passing the savings onto a customer if you've got some good gear for sale at a blowout price. There's a lot of guys who are just starting out who want suits and stuff but can't afford the minimum $600 price tag for an entry level Rocket suit. So anyway, if you've got stuff for sale post it in the classifieds here but send it my way as well. I might be able to give you a little more exposure - and no I'm not going to ask for a commission. :rolleyes So if you want, make it easy for me to scroll through at work in my inbox. For the subject simply do it like this:
(example)

Subject: Alpinestars P1 Jacket size 42 US $200.00

Then attach pics or whatever and I'll spread the word as long as it doesn't compromise the values of my job.

·
likes baking cupcakes
1,472 Posts
Hey I have a white small Icon Motorhead jacket, still with tags I need to get rid of... Paid cost w/15% on it... will let it go for dealer cost... PM me if you want it... I dont have email anymore since I lost my job

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.