Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a used set I don't need. A gap trip and one or two group rides are all that's on them. At least 70% tread left. 120/180. $100 for the set. Let me know. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,143 Posts
I also have the same set. Mine have about 4 races on them. Still tons of thread for street riding. I'll let em go for $100 bucks also. Let me know, they will be available after about 12 today :D

sorry to jack your thread Greg ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
sorry to jack your thread Greg ;)
DAYUM! Greg's not back 5 minutes and you diss him already, like the thread jacking bitch that you are. :shake

Start your own thread tire whore! :flipoff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WERA29 said:
DAYUM! Greg's not back 5 minutes and you diss him already, like the thread jacking bitch that you are. :shake

Start your own thread tire whore! :flipoff
Ahhh, I'm used to it. No respect. :toothy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,079 Posts
WERA29 said:
So they're practically brand new then, right? :nanana
Alright, that's it! I'm calling you out Whiner29! You and me, showdown at Jennings on the the weekend of the 23rd this coming January.

Do you accept my challenge?:mad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,550 Posts
Well, if either of you feel like running a Dunlop 195/75 rear slick or 190/60 DOT, I'll trade you for a set. :) I've got a stack of take offs with lots of life left, but I'm selling the 929 in street form so I need a set of street tires.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
Derk Diggler said:
Alright, that's it! I'm calling you out Whiner29!
:clap

You and me, showdown at Jennings on the the weekend of the 23rd this coming January.

Do you accept my challenge?:mad
There's no SRRS races that weekend. What did you have in mind? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,267 Posts
I've got a Dunlop 207 with i nice flat spot in the middle of it from doing rolling burnouts, it's tied to a tree out back, my son uses it for football target practice. I'll cut it down from the tree for $25.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
Monstrvtwin said:
I've got a Dunlop 207 with i nice flat spot in the middle of it from doing rolling burnouts, it's tied to a tree out back, my son uses it for football target practice. I'll cut it down from the tree for $25.:D

:crackup :crackup :laughing :laughing :clap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,143 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
I also have the same set. Mine have about 4 races on them. Still tons of thread for street riding. I'll let em go for $100 bucks also. Let me know, they will be available after about 12 today :D

sorry to jack your thread Greg ;)
Somebody buy these damn things..... they look new almost, BDsBigZRX can vouch for that. He took them off my rims today :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,079 Posts
WERA29 said:
:clap



There's no SRRS races that weekend. What did you have in mind? ;)
What do I have in mind? How about "Judgment Day at Jennings" where we'll have a Royal Smackdown between the Diggler, Whiner29, and CrazyR6bitch/whore/slut/cunt (whatever alias he's using these days). I have a large can of Royal-whoop-ass that I'm just dying to open.
Can you smelllllllllllllllllll what the Diggler is cooking?!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,143 Posts
Derk Diggler said:
What do I have in mind? How about "Judgment Day at Jennings" where we'll have a Royal Smackdown between the Diggler, Whiner29, and CrazyR6bitch/whore/slut/cunt (whatever alias he's using these days). I have a large can of Royal-whoop-ass that I'm just dying to open.
Can you smelllllllllllllllllll what the Diggler is cooking?!!!!
Ohhh you want to bring me into the battle?? I will lay the smacketh down on both yer bitch asses just as I have done in the past. BRING IT!!!!!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What was this thread originally about.... :confused :redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
Hey ****

CrazyR6man said:
Ohhh you want to bring me into the battle?? I will lay the smacketh down on both yer bitch asses just as I have done in the past. BRING IT!!!!!!!! :D

Will you quit pissing around with those pussy bullshit wanna be race tracks like CMP/Jennings an get yer shit ready to go to daytona....already.....:nanana
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
According to the tenative 2005 schedule in the last CCS newsletter Daytona is March 2-6.

The Jennings Smackdown will be a good warmup for you to get lots of practice... (having your ass handed to you!)

:redflip
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top