Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She arrived safe and sound from Ohio this morning. She wieghed in at 626 lbs. fully packed for shipping.

She's beautiful!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Congrats!! She looks awesome!!!:clap

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
nice. bastid. It came ready to go? I thought you had to put it together?

·
Like tamater, just without the ta.
347 Posts
congrats, Best of luck with her. Did You name her yet?

I was going to ask before, but now seems like a good time. What's with your avatar?

·
C.O.RN and No its not spelled CORN
3,088 Posts
Ahh yet another Salad Fork rider. Congrats Pete on the new ride.

·
Premium Member
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Biddy said:
nice. bastid. It came ready to go? I thought you had to put it together?
Originally they said I'd have to put the mirrors on but they actually winded up installing them. She came fully assembled, I just needed to put in gas!

fern95pgt said:
congrats, Best of luck with her. Did You name her yet?

I was going to ask before, but now seems like a good time. What's with your avatar?
No name yet, still thinking.

It's an older avatar that I've had for a while. That's me on the track on my 03 Gixxer 1000.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Congrats Pete, the bike looks great!! :clap Does the 600 mean you're getting back into track days? Or you didn't want a 1000cc anymore?

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Nice congrats. Did it come "ready to ride home?" Or did you have to put oil and all that in it?

·
Premium Member
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kazz Gixxer 750 said:
Nice congrats. Did it come "ready to ride home?" Or did you have to put oil and all that in it?
She came ready to ride home!! The dealer put only a bit of gas in her to start her up and make sure all is good. I brought extra gas with me to top her off for the ride home.

ED_00R6 said:
Congrats Pete, the bike looks great!! :clap Does the 600 mean you're getting back into track days? Or you didn't want a 1000cc anymore?
Yep, I loved the 1000cc's but I wanted the 600 for the track.

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
Congrats pete. What is involved in buying form out of state? Was it an easy transaction?

·
Premium Member
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
syk0path said:
Congrats pete. What is involved in buying form out of state? Was it an easy transaction?
Smooth as butter --- HondaEastToledo in Ohio is awesome and you can't beat their prices! :)

I just have to go to DMV to register it, it came with an Ohio temporary registration.

I did the same thing for the cruiser, all be it that was in PA. If you shop around, you can definitely find some awesome prices out there - Most importantly they don't charge you that freight & prep crap!

·
Rain Dancer
1,882 Posts
pete9976 said:
Smooth as butter --- HondaEastToledo in Ohio is awesome and you can't beat their prices! :)

I just have to go to DMV to register it, it came with an Ohio temporary registration.

I did the same thing for the cruiser, all be it that was in PA. If you shop around, you can definitely find some awesome prices out there - Most importantly they don't charge you that freight & prep crap!
Cool.. what abt the taxes??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts