Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dammit, this is NOT good for my dad (he has about 2000 head of black angus). :shake

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
I've been meaning to try Tofu...

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just talked to Daddy, he said that he just found out via DTN (satellite news for farmers) and they said it is NOT in our food supply, and as long as they can find out where this cow came from (dad suspects canada) that everything will be ok as long as there are no more out there.

Right now, until he finds out what is going on, he is holding off on buying more cattle--which he was planning to do shortly. He doesn't want to let his herd get infected.

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Well, until all of this blows over, I'll have to go back to eating babies.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Speed_Addiction said:

...and to all a good night.

You were in the military too long, weren't you.:redflip :redflip

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Jester27 said:
...and to all a good night.

You were in the military too long, weren't you.:redflip :redflip
Six years, haven't eaten a baby since. :D

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, Speed, it's a good thing you're on my good side. My dad's cattle won't be affected as long as he doesn't buy any tainted cows, so that means I'll get lotsa yummy clean beef, even if we have to butcher it ourselves. ;)

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
Speed_Addiction said:
:crackup

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
You could just keep eating man sausage. :redflip

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Mr. Clean said:
:eek SHIT!
No. Not Shit! BABIES! There has yet to be a baby found infected with Mad Cow Disease! I have always wondered, what is it about this disease that pisses the cows off anyway?:redflip

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
Seems that this was a dairy cow that dropped in the gates at the processor's.

If it was a dairy cow going to the knacker's it is usually for other-than-human consumption. A 4-5 year old dairy cow is not what gets you the nice steaks.

1 in 100,000,000 cows (as of the USDA July 03 inventory) isn't bad....And the smaple was taken 9DEC2003. I don't think that they would wait this time if there were other animals similarly afflicted.

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
JDogg said:
Seems that this was a dairy cow that dropped in the gates at the processor's.

If it was a dairy cow going to the knacker's it is usually for other-than-human consumption. A 4-5 year old dairy cow is not what gets you the nice steaks.

1 in 100,000,000 cows (as of the USDA July 03 inventory) isn't bad....And the smaple was taken 9DEC2003. I don't think that they would wait this time if there were other animals similarly afflicted.
Well, I guess no BABY-Q for me! Back to Beef!

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
zlicius said:
he doesn't buy any tainted cows, \
Buying tainted cow, it's a sad story really. Man just wants a little big girl love, something to throw a leg over and ride away into the sunset, but instead he finds she's an unclean woman well past her prime. Unfortunately it's too late by this point, he's already forked over the cash, and she's tucked it away in a roll for safekeeping. :(

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
zlicius said:
(dad suspects canada)
ya, and im sure thats a very educated guess :rolleyes

1 - 20 of 65 Posts