Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did this last year it was a ton of fun. Anyone in South East PA want to go to a free shooting range for the afternoon join us on Nov 2nd or 3rd...Not sure what works for most people.

The only thing required is maturity intelligence and common sense anyone lacking any of the above will be turned away or shot on arrival. Seriously we don’t need any clowns firearms are fun but dangerous when handled incorrectly.

Just post here if interested.

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
I'm not really much of a gun person, but where in PA are you anyway. I'm about 15 minutes outside of Lancaster.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Interested, but can't do it that weekend...the following weekend would work :D

(or the next time you guys go out)

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Shooting Day...

LeanAngle said:
I'm not really much of a gun person, but where in PA are you anyway. I'm about 15 minutes outside of Lancaster.
The range is about 15 min off old exit32 of the north east extention

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Jamus34 said:
Interested, but can't do it that weekend...the following weekend would work :D

(or the next time you guys go out)
You are just worried about the "I wanna shoot Jamus" posts!!! :lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know some of the .ws philly crew would be interested in getting together for this. Myself, luke, black, wyler, morph, silverf4 at least. i'll post a link over there.

·
CF hater....
3,993 Posts
dude i wouls be there...... and most of the .ws philly crew...
what about ammunition.. that's the most expensive part right???

hearing protection???(i can use mt bike hemet right??;)

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
black said:
dude i wouls be there...... and most of the .ws philly crew...
what about ammunition.. that's the most expensive part right???

hearing protection???(i can use mt bike hemet right??;)
This is an outdoor range...
YOu will need some hearing protection and will need to buy ammo. We usually meet at a local gun shop in montgomeryville, Pa then head up the 30 min drive to the range.
I don’t mind a bunch going but I must insist only people that can control themselves.
Anyone who is discharging a firearm at the wrong times or not safely will be looked at as a threat and some of the guys don’t like threats including myself.

·
Registered
323 Posts
what range is this? i know water n wings is off the NE extension but that's not a free range. only free range i know of in that area is in nockamixon but i've never been to that one.

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
morph said:
only free range i know of in that area is in nockamixon but i've never been to that one.
That's the one!

Small and simple, but I like it. And it's FREE!!!!

It's a blast as long as everyone realises we ARE PLAYING WITH GUNS.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Rezin said:
It's a blast as long as everyone realises we ARE PLAYING WITH GUNS.
playing might not be the best word then....

you can do rifle and handgun there? i'll probably wander out there and check out the facilities sometime before the shoot.

·
CF hater....
3,993 Posts
i wouldn't have it any other way.... it's been awhile since i went shooting.. price has always been the major factor.... but a freee range is free.... i can bring a tonf of hearing protection from work... if ear plugs will suffice as well as eye protection too...

dont' worry i wouldnt' invite anyone who i ddint' thik could handle themself in a safe and caustious manner....thier life and potentially my life or others is at stake.... thatsaid... hope to see you there.,..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn Damn.. that's the weekend my cousin's getting married.. How about the following weekend. I have 500 rounds of .45ACP that are just iching to get used up.:ar15 Damn I wish I got my AR-15..

·
Registered
550 Posts
so as of yet I will be there the hard ware could be considerable mostly rifles some hand guns and one rifle that could pass as a small cannon the last time we went it was a blast and for any one who has never gone shooting before ask M3racer by the end of the day he was almost an old pro.............................ok not realy but he had fun

·
Registered
550 Posts
morph said:
you can do rifle and handgun there? i'll probably wander out there and check out the facilities sometime before the shoot. [/B]
you can shoot both 25 yd. range for the pistols and I pretty sure 100 yard rifle range and the main rules are respect and courtesy

·
Registered
728 Posts
Or you can shoot shawns targets before he does...Oh and Rez REALLY likes that too..HeHe Guys, you know I am IN! Last time was a blast, I should have a few new "toys" by then also...We will see.

Billy

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok well it looks like sat. the 2nd is the date. we will meet in montgomeryville at Achery and gun outfitters to get ammo and targets. say around 11. grap a bite on the way up and shoot away the afternoon!

anyone that wants to come please post to get a count.
I own a glock 19 anyone responsible and willing to follow basic saftey rules may use it. unfortunalty i sold the AK 47 and my other various guns along with the bike:(

:toothy

·
Registered
323 Posts
unless something comes up and i have to cancel, i'll be there.

jason, if ya want to, you can shoot my AK47...since you're a glock man (i have 5 of em). same deal as jason as far as people using my guns (have 13 but i may not bring them all) but i'm not sure how much ammo i'll have on me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts