Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else out there feeling the last minute frantic xmas shopping? Put things off last minute and trying to get the presents out of the way. :(

·
Medium Pimpin
1,873 Posts
I don't celebrate Christmas. Festivus lives on.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Faster954 said:
I don't celebrate Christmas. Festivus lives on.
:laughing :clap

Not stress of shopping...stress of credit card debt!:mad

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
RedliningR6 said:
Anybody else out there feeling the last minute frantic xmas shopping? Put things off last minute and trying to get the presents out of the way. :(
I haven't even STARTED!!!! I'm not kidding. My kids know that I wait until the very very last minute to go shopping and I wrap at about 2am Christmas morning - major procrastinator when it comes to Christmas!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yeah! you can never go wrong shopping at sears, TOOLS, TOOLS, TOOLS, TOOLS, Theirs going to be a lot of happy men come christmas. Ladies were buying a lot of tools, this one ask me do you think my husband would like this tool set he has a lot of tools already but I don't know if he would like it. I told her if you buy him the same tie every year he would be upset, buy the same tools he allready has he will love you forever, you can never go wrong with tools from sears........

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
hmm thats funny cuz i could give a fuck less about the tools at sears... are uys really that lame? or is this just middle aged men that are like this

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
I guess you can't appreciate tools if you are one! :redflip

I would like tools...but i would also like a garage...I hate working on shit when it's raining...

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
man u are a **** for starting this thread. polish your stator cover instead:redflip

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
JACKSPRAT.....JACKSPRAT......

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
jacksprat said:
man u are a **** for starting this thread. polish your stator cover instead:redflip

We'll aren't we the grinch :redflip

Maybe you will gut lucky and someone will get your ass some coal :D

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
strroosk said:
hmm thats funny cuz i could give a fuck less about the tools at sears... are uys really that lame? or is this just middle aged men that are like this
what a ****

oh i forgot>:laughing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts