Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going ice skating at the Ice Centre in Kent. We'll be there at 2pm. Come on out if you're interested, or wanna see me bust my ass.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I thought ice skating was one of those things black men just don't do, like swimming.

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only on the outside...only on the outside

·
Medium Pimpin
1,873 Posts
nakedjig said:
I thought ice skating was one of those things black men just don't do, like swimming.
I thought it was just anything in cold climates like skiing, ice skating, curling etc. :rolleyes

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was fun. Skated for 2hours, only fell twice. Not bad for my first time ever. We should all get together and do this on a Saturday night. They sell beer there too.:D

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So, I'm waiting for Tara and our friend Sam when this little boy goes flying past me. His toe pick gets stuck in the ice while he's going to stop, and he launches himself head first into the boards. He gets up laughing his ass off and says "Isn't it funny to watch people crash".

·
SHHHHITZILLA
9,452 Posts
oh man that sounds like fun! lets do this on a saturday! and soon! lets do it the 27th or 3rd.... im getting knee surgery the 14th and will never be able to walk again so as my last wish i want to go ice skating with you cf bastids

·
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We're going to do it again. I'll post it ahead of time next time.

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
I'm down... but let's go to a bar first and down a few pitchers of beer! Then each time someone takes out a kid they have to buy a round!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Do they really allow us black guys to iceskate?:confused

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
That would be pretty fun. I haven't ice skated in about 10 years... I'd probably break an ankle or something.

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
JRachnerZTT said:
I'm down... but let's go to a bar first and down a few pitchers of beer! Then each time someone takes out a kid they have to buy a round!
:laughing +1 Sounds like fun to me - I'm gonna wear my leathers though

·
Big Member
2,011 Posts
Method said:
:laughing +1 Sounds like fun to me - I'm gonna wear my leathers though
Hopefully no hockey players will attack you with the pucks attached to you:crackup :crackup

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
:shake :rolleyes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts