Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Of course you can put it in the freezer. Just make sure to take it out within 40 minutes or you risk a mess. 30 minutes for pop (soda or coke in the south) cans seems to be ideal for having some slush, and since glass is a better insulator you'll have some extra time. 30 minutes is based on moving from the refrig to the freezer, btw. If you don't want to buy glasses, just stick the heaviest mug or stein in the freezer to help keep it cold.

Smirnoff Ice reminds me of Squirt pop.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
102gsxr750dude said:
just drink Bud Light. It only tastes funny for the first 6 or so, then it gets real smooth:redflip
light american beer?:confused

why not drink water, you'll get a better buzz.:redflip

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
first treat Smirnoff Ice like you would treat your wine coolers.

try moosehead if you're not a normal beer drinker and for mixed drinks just go with jack and cokes. make em weak and then once you're buzzed make em normal

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
ziadel said:
adds definition to my eyes...
1. :laughing Well, that's why ANYONE wears eye makeup. (Ask a stupid question...)

2. I left a Diet Coke in the freezer too long and it actually exploded. I had Diet Coke frozen to everything... little Diet Coke-sicles hanging from the freezer top.

3. The sugar in Smirnoff Ice/hard lemonade/Zima (which zucks, by the way) hangs me over something terrible. Straight liquor is much less painful.

4. Liquor isn't for everyone, but it can be a very civilized alternative to beer and wine. Chilled shots of Grey Goose are my poison, though I'll also drink a good Irish whiskey (like Jameson) on the rocks. Experiment and see if you don't find something you like.

Yes, I work in a bar, so I'm around a lot of booze. I seem to have issues with my freezer, though. ;)

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Eye makeup on a guy? Okay man you are just strange. :shake

As far as the Smirnoff Ice. Uggghhhhh way to sweet.

Mikes raspberry lemonade aint half bad.

Deuce

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
workerant said:
Chilled shots of Grey Goose are my poison

NO FRENCH VODKA! :redflip

I can't drink it... my genetics wont allow for it..

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Deuce said:
Eye makeup on a guy? Okay man you are just strange. :shake

As far as the Smirnoff Ice. Uggghhhhh way to sweet.

Mikes raspberry lemonade aint half bad.

Deuce
um I don't think they make raspberry sure you don't mean cranberry and yes that shit is yummy:redflip

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
miztress6 said:
um I don't think they make raspberry sure you don't mean cranberry and yes that shit is yummy:redflip

yeah whatever :redflip I haven't ever bought it but I had a few at a party a couple months ago. Not half bad. Still take a beer over it anyday though. :D

Deuce

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Deuce said:
yeah whatever :redflip I haven't ever bought it but I had a few at a party a couple months ago. Not half bad. Still take a beer over it anyday though. :D

Deuce
There's no subsitute for a Corona but it's a damn tasty option :redflip

·
Registered
584 Posts
workerant said:
2. I left a Diet Coke in the freezer too long and it actually exploded. I had Diet Coke frozen to everything... little Diet Coke-sicles hanging from the freezer top.
Beer and smirnoff will do the same. I had a 12 of labatts freeze and explode in my minifridge once cause it was on too cold. Took forever to clean up. :(

21 - 31 of 31 Posts