a.k.a Ben
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much has landed in your area?

About 3-4 so far in Greenwood

·
Another Hit of the Track Pipe Please!!
925 Posts
Don't know what the total is here in Indy. I work out at the airport and there doesn't seem to be much on the ground here. I'd say 1-2 inches here but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Between about 8PM sat night to 11PM Sunday night, we got 14 inches in our yard. In Michigan City where I work, they got 22 or more inches.

We are expected to get about 8 to 10 tonight, and they have predicted a blizzard on and off for thursday.

Gotta love Lake Effect Snow!

·
a.k.a Ben
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know what were getting, but I've consistently heard atleast 4-6 more inches before Thurs. night

·
Registered
749 Posts
it started snowind this morning around 4am and has not let up yet!!!!!!!!! right now the richmond area is looking at aprox. 1 foot and it is not supposed to let up until 5pm tommorow! it is estimated that the richmond area is going to get 15-20 inches by that time!

yesterday i took the bike for a spin around the block........... it was around 45 degrees or so and today nothing but snow, snow and more freakin snow:rant . oh i just love indiana weather:rolleyes :laughing

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
0,,,, thats right not a single flake in Avon.... But think Its going to start coming down now.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Muncie got the shaft last night... got less than an inch. surrounding areas got around 6 to 10. we're getting some right now though ;)

-dc

·
Registered
749 Posts
balludc said:
Muncie got the shaft last night... got less than an inch. surrounding areas got around 6 to 10. we're getting some right now though ;)

-dc

come down to richmond.................. if you can:laughing its only about a 45 min drive south on 35. all the snow you can handle............ and if you want, you can take some back with ya:laughing

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Just got home from work and its now about 3:30 a.m. They are forcasting a total of 10-15" total, and I wouldn't doubt it. Its probably atleast 8"+ on the ground now.

Oh yea, and 4wd rules!

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
It's snowing again here i'd say there's an additional 2-3 inches so far this morning (on top of the stuff that is still here from sunday)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Okay now it f*^%ing snowed. I spent the first hour of work trying to dig my way into our office. After I finally got the drift shoveled out from the front door, I had to dig out our back drive with a shovel. Once all was said and done a guy showed up with a plow, and snowblower asking if we needed any snow removed from the building. I am now getting one of our trucks outfitted with a damn plow.:rant :rant :rant

·
Registered
498 Posts
ok ok... muncie has some snow now... wahoo! :clap

10.5 inches of snow... but the sad thing is, its very loose. you can even make a snow penis in the front yard (but I'm still gonna try)... i gotta beat my old record of a 6 foot 2 inch snow penis... lol :laughing

-dc

·
Registered
749 Posts
well the snow has stopped for now........ and we have around 2 feet of the fluffy white stuff to shovel out of the way! now is a great time to order some parts for the bike......... so when i get them i can look at them until i get the energy to dig out to the garage to put them on!:laughing

i will try and get some pics posted later on......... but i get to go dig for now:rant

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
We got a pretty good amount last night. Got the drive way shovled and they finally plowed our housing addition.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts