Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you guys and gals out there want to report in your totals?

I know we're north of 6inches but not sure we got the "up to 14inches" that accuweather was calling for...:confused

Unfortunately, I pulled out my back yesterday while lifting a TKO600 Tremec transmission/ Mcleod SFI Bellhousing and won't be playing on dirtbikes in the snow at Barry's today. :redflip

And I won't be installing the 383stroker/tranny in the Datsun either. :rant

Mike:nanana

·
just north of rediculously delicious
478 Posts
I Columbia, MD were my crews have been working they supposedly got 21 inches. I have to go out there tonight or tomorrow to try to clear snow. Hopefully they are hyping it. 21 inches is a lot of snow:eek

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm measuring 6-8 inches... Guess who called me with their VOLVO AWD stuck in a ditch??:nanana

Mike

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
We got between 8 to 10 out here in Madison.....:shake

But I do not care because I will be in the great state of Texas by this evening.....sipping a Shiner Bock and lovin it!!! :redflip

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I expected 3 and got 8 :D

Here's what my house looked like this morning....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Ran wide in a u-turn. Argh! We got 8-10 here in F'burg, no BS.

I did roll around my hood for 2 hrs. on TTR125 and WR250. Had a good time. Let my neighbor - FFX Motor Cop - Roll around on the WR. HUGE grin on his face.

Barry

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Got a good 12 here in Annandale. I'm on 1.5 acres, with azaleas along the whole perimeter, and had to knock snow off the whole lot first thing, as they were all bent to hell and would have broken. Then there was that pesky driveway.

I now have 12 kids over--made a huge batch of hot chocolate and tuna sammiches for 'em. :D Have the fire pit going . . . this is what I remember growing up: fun in the snow, eat-eat-eat, rest for a few minutes, then repeat. ;)

Glad I went grocery shopping last night (it's my regular time to go!) at Trader Joe's. Used to work for 'em. My friends there just cracked up when they saw me--roads were passable, just asshats doing running roadblocks--did see a car that slid off 236--bunch of 20-year olds--looked like he overcorrected. Stopped to ask if they were OK.

·
Registered
564 Posts
You finally got to say that didn't you.
You just wish you had it:D

Dan and I rode around the neighborhood in his ttr and 250. Short people and 250s dont mix. Had a bunch of trees down around here. Having a long gravel driveway sucks.

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
2-4 around here even though they warned of 6-8. I think it's a conspiracy by the grocery stores since every time there's more than a dusting the store shelves empty. These people don't know the meaning of a real storm.

·
Registered
661 Posts
i didn't pull out the measuring stick but i'm guessing 8-10" in centreville. i saw an overturned 18-wheeler and suv on 66 this morning on my way to whitetail. and 2-3 more cars in ditches on my way back home.

·
What?
1,435 Posts
We got about 10 inches up here. I was hoping for more, but I made the best of it. :D

We're getting a lot of drifting. Schools will be delayed tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts