Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it snowing where you are right now? I think it's going to snow soon. Don't want to get trapped at work.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well, I think it is snowing a lot of places being that it is four in the morning and I just got home from my scheduled departure from Spokane of 8:00 Pm, talk about a 6 hour delay of hell for me, not only being in spokane but being stuck, glad to be home...

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
It's snowing here.

·
SHHHHITZILLA
9,452 Posts
it aint snowin you hooligans!

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
Had some snow two nights ago in the evening and a few inches last night between midnight and this 5am... all melted by morning :(

Dropped the girl off up in Ferndale today (just got home) and it was DUMPING just south of Mt. Vernon and also in the hills between Mt. Vernon and B-ham... :eek

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Still snowing here.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Snowed here in spocrapton. Rear whell cars SUCK INT THE SNOW. Got stuck on one of the hills here. Could be that I have been away from the snow for to long.:redflip Once I had some time in it, it got better. KInda miss the slippery stuff.

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Yep It snowed in spocompton, we have about 2 inches at my parents. I had to snow blow the driveway this morning. Now I remember why I don't like the snow but it is fun to drive in:redflip

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Snowing like a bitch!!!...even here in the desert...all night and still at it

it was a 4x4 drive to work this mornin':redflip

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Suppose to get more snow today and tomorrow. But the good thing is, no work for me for another week.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
BordnBill said:
Suppose to get more snow today and tomorrow. But the good thing is, no work for me for another week.
rub it in ya ****...:redflip

no work, you lucky stud you:laughing

3 day week for me this week, not too bad considering I've been off for the last 10 days:nanana

1 - 18 of 18 Posts