Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
CF hater....
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stae of emergency in rhode island.. sigh..
it's only 6 inches so far..

the house at 5am this morn i had insomnia..

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Cold and really windy here. Won't get snow though.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
We are looking at close to 2 feet here, and it tookme almost 2 hrs to get home this morning:rant

Tom

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
FZR600rider said:
Cold and really windy here. Won't get snow though.
+1

Yesterday was even worse. :shake

I would love to see some real snow sometime, but don't wish even sleet here. Noone knows how to drive in it. I'd rather be caught at midnight on Eastside on a Friday or Saturday than be caught during the daytime outside, in slush, with ******** with big 4x4 trucks who "think" they know how to drive in it.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Aero 1 said:
yep, 2 feet here and no sign of stopping :shake
+1 me and my back are dreading digging out. I am waiting till it stops so I only have to shovel once and at least its a fine powder, and not heavy slush.

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
SV_Rogue said:
I would love to see some real snow sometime
Give us your address we will send you some:redflip :laughing

Tom

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
tommymac said:
Give us your address we will send you some:redflip :laughing

Tom
It would melt before it touched the ground. :redflip

We get something like snow (freezing rain, sleet, snow mixture) about once every 5 or 6 years. We're due for some, but I dread when we get it. :shake

·
CF hater....
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tommymac said:
We are looking at close to 2 feet here, and it tookme almost 2 hrs to get home this morning:rant

Tom
so.... it take syou 2 hours to do one lap around pocono east....:redflip

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
No Snow Here! :nanana

BUT....

"Record-Breaking Low Temps Expected In Central Florida Tonight and Tomorrow Night"
Freeze Warnings Issued In Central Florida

26 Here Tonight...

22 Tomorrow Night... :eek

DAMN!!! There is going to be a Killer Freeze Down Here... :shake

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Today's High is 48 (feels like 37). . . we're ony at 44 now. I don't think it's gonna make it.

Tonight's Low. . . 27 And I don't have any heat since the heating element went out in the central unit the other day. :(

And. . .

They're predicting showers for Saturday, which is the day of our Madi Gras parade here, damnit! :rant

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
JayMan said:
No Snow Here! :nanana

BUT....

"Record-Breaking Low Temps Expected In Central Florida Tonight and Tomorrow Night"
Freeze Warnings Issued In Central Florida

26 Here Tonight...

22 Tomorrow Night... :eek

DAMN!!! There is going to be a Killer Freeze Down Here... :shake
What no hangover from your drunken tread last night:laughing

Tom

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
Did you guys catch the idiot Mayor of NY on the news this morning? Second largest snowfall in history for the city and he says "We haven't made a decision on school yet. We will wait until tomorrow morning to decide if they will be open." What a frigg'n idiot! :laughing

·
There's a gun in my truck
4,816 Posts
It just missed us, thankfully. We have about 2" on the ground and its like 20 degrees :rant

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
RI is on state of Emergenty for 6"?? WTF. we call that a tease!

On that note, went and saw Jeff Foxworthy in Chicago yesterday.
He starts out by saying a few things and gets in a bit about the Weather in Chicago, and that he was reading the forcast for the Chicago area and that we were to get flurries today. Well he arrives here, and there is about a good half inch of snow on the ground, and it's snowing like a mother! So he asks his driver "I thought you guys were only supposed to get flurries today?" To that the driver responds: "This IS flurries! What are you talking about?" "Well back home in Atlanta, when we see a snowflake, you'd be had pressed to find a convienence store with break or miles for miles around! You guys proably have a hay day when we get snow 'Come here and look at this honey! Atlanta's getting snow again, watch everyone try to drive!'"

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Avery said:
Did you guys catch the idiot Mayor of NY on the news this morning? Second largest snowfall in history for the city and he says "We haven't made a decision on school yet. We will wait until tomorrow morning to decide if they will be open." What a frigg'n idiot! :laughing
i say bullshit on this second biggest storm ever thing! im only 10 minutes away from nyc and this is nothing! i remember the blizzards of 92 and 96, and they trump this storm!:rant

1 - 20 of 57 Posts