Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Crazy like a fox...
Joined
·
5,755 Posts
haha those kind of stores rarely hire you unless you are hot. But I'm glad you find something good at the mall during the holidays! :laughing
 

·
book a show,i promise i wont crash
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
i go to wallmart at 3:34am thats when all the real hotties come out to do there x-mas shoppin:werd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
green929rr said:
i go to wallmart at 3:34am thats when all the real hotties come out to do there x-mas shoppin:werd
Never been to a walmart. I have heard that place is a zoo! Don't plan on steppin foot in there anytime soon. :eek

Hey Stevie, doesn't get any better than this does it!!!:crackup
 

Attachments

·
Deer in headlights
Joined
·
10,608 Posts
JohnnyMonsoon said:
Never been to a walmart. I have heard that place is a zoo! Don't plan on steppin foot in there anytime soon. :eek

Hey Stevie, doesn't get any better than this does it!!!:crackup
:laughing
yummmmy, just what I was hoping for Christmas! :love2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
stevieb said:
:laughing
yummmmy, just what I was hoping for Christmas! :love2
:crackup :crackup :crackup
Hey Penny you sexy thang, come on over here gurl and show me wha chu got!!:crackup :confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
JohnnyMonsoon said:
Never been to a walmart. I have heard that place is a zoo! Don't plan on steppin foot in there anytime soon. :eek

Hey Stevie, doesn't get any better than this does it!!!:crackup
holy shit her left eye is falling asleep!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
donkey said:
holy shit her left eye is falling asleep!
:crackup :crackup :crackup
oh muh gawd i just noticed that!!!!!!!!!
:crackup :crackup :crackup
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top