·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching this front come in....

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
same as you.......till tonight when we drive straight thru that front and into some DAMMMM cold weather in central kansas............like single digits! BRRRRRR

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
TexMex,

I'm in San Antonio. Currently 48 according to my trusty ol' thermometer, but that front looks like it is gonna bybass me and the hill country, so it's off to PR 37 again today...5 days in a row!

Hope Houston clears up for you soon so you can go ride.

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are predicting 20's by Friday with a chance of sleet/snow....
Should make for a nice Cristmas!:D

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
This sucks.

If I wanted cold I would fly to Minnesota to see my family.... no thanks. Only here in Texas could it be high 70's and a perfect riding day... and talk of snow the next day. :shrug

I hate the cold.

·
Registered
248 Posts
BBBbbuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I've got to go to the DPS office, Petsmart, and other on the bike today. The car's battery is dead.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
RACER X said:
same as you.......till tonight when we drive straight thru that front and into some DAMMMM cold weather in central kansas............like single digits! BRRRRRR
It was 4 in KS this morning. It was in the low teens when I was up there this past weekend. Went out walking around corn fields all day friday and saturday.

It was Snowing/sleeting when I finally dragged my butt into work around 11.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
21 degrees right now. Snowed earlier, so we have a little bit of the white stuff on the ground.

Oh yeah, it was 29 when I got up this morning, so it's only gotten colder. :rant

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
41 when I got up this AM, temp has dropping slowly throughout the day. Cars in the parking lot at work are COVERED in snow. Work is actually releasing everyone in an hour(we have peeps that stay til 10).

·
Ride to Eat - Eat to Ride
417 Posts
I get to head up to OKC tomorrow, hopefully the roads won't be too bad.

How are they up there right now Gixster?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
The roads *here* are clear, as we didn't get much white stuff at all, but the storm system came through pretty much between here and Dallas, so you might keep an eye out on that stretch, but the salt trucks will be out tonight, so I'm sure interstates will be passable just fine.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
zlicius said:
were leaving houston in a bit. we should be thru OKC around 1:00am...........:(
I'd offer to meet ya for a dinner break, but I'll be sleepin' at 1am ! :laughing

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
It's drying out pretty good in Ft Worth right now. Hopefully my commute to work tomorrow morning won't be too bad.

·
Road Pizza Candidate...
1,068 Posts
YamaHamer-AL said:
as cold as a witch's tit...:crackup
in a brass bra.... :D

austins' getting colder than a well diggers ass right now....
:(

damn! need a winter home in central mexico with some tasty twisty roads! :)

// pete

cold sux1 bigtime!

brrrrrrrrrr....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts