Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get this table tonight and they are sitting their with their menus folded.... I go over to them and realize they are midgets! I had never waited on midgets before....

I go over and welcome them and they are ready to order....

"Well, we are gonna eat light tonight... We both just want soup and breadsticks..."

OK folks... What kind of soup would you like....

"What do you got?"

:basil :basil You know, I tell them the soups, repeat it about two or three times in typical DUH style and they finally decide on Zuppa Toscana, which is the sausage and potato soup....

So I go back to the kitchen and bring them soup and breadsticks.... I tell them to enjoy their meal and I thought... Well at least they'll be quick....

I go over to another table to check on them.... I hadn't been gone two minutes when they were ready for another bowl of soup... I was like... Damn... They devoured it!

I go back and get more, bring it out.... and two minutes again, they want more!

So, its time for the third bowl...

fourth bowl.........

fifth bowl..... :rant

sixth bowl (and more breadsticks).....:rant :rant :rant

seventh bowl......... :rant :rant :rant :rant :rant

eighth bowl.................... :mad

nine friggon bowls of soup for people who are paying $3.95 each to run my friggon butt off..... Where in the blue hell are they puting it! :rant

Any more soups folks? No, we'll take the check.........

They leave me 10 Bucks and my $2.10 tip for all my exercise....

Where the heck did these midgets put all this soup????????

Oh and after they cashed out, they sat at my table talking for an additional 45 minutes! :rant

You can add this soup-crazed midget couple to my Crazy Olive Garden Collection! Only a week and a half left folks.....

Tick..... Tick..... Tick.....

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
dude.......your're probably one of the few persons on this forum that I'd like to meet someday. Your posts are fucking hilarious.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
When I was in Delaware on a chuch trip as a kid....I seen a midget eat a huge steaks at a resturant....My grandmother asked his waiter "how big was that steak he just ate???"

The waiter said "I would guess around 15 pounds or so.....and that's nothing for him....he's a regular" after seeing that with my own eyes.....I don't doubt your story one bit Jay

·
Super Moderator
23,501 Posts
[cue Wizard of Oz music]

We're off to see Jayman, at the wonderfull Olive Garden.

[/cue Wizard of Oz music]

:nanana :nanana :nanana

Were they orange and go "oompah loompa" and have some crazy looking guy with a tilted top hat?

:laughing

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh I'm gonna miss these stories. :p

Keep 'em comin' Jay ! :D

YZFRob said:
Were they orange and go "oompah loompa" and have some crazy looking guy with a tilted top hat?
Dammit Rob, I almost spit milk all over my laptop when I read that ! :laughing

·
Registered
928 Posts
I don't mean to sound rude...and I appreciate the comedic quality of your posts...but if you hate your job SO much, but have so little initiative and drive in life that you refuse to find something better after all this time, then I have no pity on you for recieving the beatings you get from that place night after night. In my opinion your no different than the hot women who date the ugly assholes who treat them like shit, and no one can understand why. Get OUT of OG and move on with your life!

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
Redline said:
I don't mean to sound rude...and I appreciate the comedic quality of your posts...but if you hate your job SO much, but have so little initiative and drive in life that you refuse to find something better after all this time, then I have no pity on you for recieving the beatings you get from that place night after night. In my opinion your no different than the hot women who date the ugly assholes who treat them like shit, and no one can understand why. Get OUT of OG and move on with your life!
go read some of the other posts it is COMEDY for many of us. If it bothers you so much control your left button finger and don't click on his OG posts. And for someone so ready to give him job advice maybe you should pay attention a bit more and realize he already has another job. but then again my .2

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I, for one, like Jay's stories.

He is leaving OG at the end of the month to do the cruise ship thing outta Hawaii *lucky bastard*.

I'm sure the stories will be just as good from cruise ship central, albeit less frequent. :rant :D

·
Wannabe Poser
4,235 Posts
JayMan said:
Oh and after they cashed out, they sat at my table talking for an additional 45 minutes! :rant
Just wondering, if the restaurant isn't busy do you mind if people hang around after they finish their meal?

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
dude, do you take notes while u werk just so u can fill us in ?!

thats a whole lot of soup.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Yes sorry....I did mean ounces and it was a huge steak especially looking at a steak which looked bigger then his head :laughing

He ate that steak like it was a snack and ordered a slice of pie afterwards too :laughing

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Redline said:
:confused Read much?

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
+1 to HMan and 1Fast...it's pretty much common knowledge that JayMan is headed for the high seas in short order. And the OG threads are a freakin' riot.

So what about it JayMan...did you scope it out and see if they had a gallon jug or something they were pouring all the soup into? Or were they making sloshing sounds as they walked out of the place?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
1) Meeting a new kind of person is always interesting
2) I don't care what shape, size, color, etc...people that get all that soup and leave a teeny tip are not cool at ALL. That would make me mad too...sorry dude!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts