Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
:clap congrats man!

Re: Re: So I went and got engaged!

Jamus34 said:
Now the thing he doesn't say is that he had to hurry back for the CF Northeast meet that was happening that weekend :redflip :redflip :redflip :redflip
:crackup :crackup :crackup

Well congrats george:D

Tom

Wow..that is lovely...BTW..is that the island of Santorini??? Looks like it...I'm dying to visit there one of these summers...
Congrats again!
:D

Discussion starter · #27 ·
thanks everyone, and yes VSV, that is Santorini.. here is the aerial view of the island, rather what's left of it. And you can read about it's volcanic history HERE

VstarVixxen said:
Wow..that is lovely...BTW..is that the island of Santorini??? Looks like it...I'm dying to visit there one of these summers...
Congrats again!
:D

I got engaged too! Took my girlfriend/fiance' to New York for the weekend 3 weeks ago and proposed under the tree at Rockefeller Center in front of 1000 people. It was fantastic!

WayTooFast said:
I got engaged too! Took my girlfriend/fiance' to New York for the weekend 3 weeks ago and proposed under the tree at Rockefeller Center in front of 1000 people. It was fantastic!
:clap

awesome :)

Congrats guys.

So George, does that mean there will be a bachelor/ bachelorette party at the rally this year..:banana :banana

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.