Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and im headed out the door to pick it up. Well, now i'll be able to test it out. I still wont go crazy yet, obviously of legal issues , but when i head upstate to some super-rural roads, i will get it on. But at least i wont have a limit anymore from this day forward( rpm-wise ). I got framesliders installed tooo, to prevent any misfortunes.......

Laterssssssssss

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, they didnt put the sliders in cuz they didnt come in, but he said that when they do, ill just bring it by and they will install it as soon as i get there.

All i have to say is that i own all those cabs:eek:wned that crossed my path. Now with no rpm limit, i was hanging around 5-6k rpm....for instant response. It was a blast. I'm home safe and sound, all pumped up.:wheelie

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
RtypeNYC said:
it's ON! :wailin
Not for long with the cooler temps, and we may see snow so you know the roads will really suck:(

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Snafu said:
Wed & Thurs should be around 50s. Monday in the mid 20s.:eek
If the roads arent too bad on thurs I may head out for a little while so I can try out my handgrips some more.:D

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snafu said:
Wed & Thurs should be around 50s. Monday in the mid 20s.:eek
Yo, you coming up to bbq's on thurs night??

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
So if the roads are ok you bums want to ride on thursday before we go to barnstormer:D

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tommymac said:
So if the roads are ok you bums want to ride on thursday before we go to barnstormer:D

Tom
Hell's yeah! But i wont go until 3 of the clock cuz ill be working....:(

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
JAYBIRDGTO said:
Hell's yeah! But i wont go until 3 of the clock cuz ill be working....:(
Call in sick I will write you a doctors note:laughing

Lets see how the roads are so far its just raining out here but its hovering right around freezing and I am hoping they dont sand/salt the roads

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.