Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Moderator/Coder,
Joined
·
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm, not much for myself so far... except a subscription to newhosting.com's unlimited download service. Bazzillions of DVD's, here we go!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
hhmm...lol well so far i guess....

penske for the ex
joe rocket textile jacket
buncha shit for the shed
um....

too come..like within the next couple weeks..

exh for the Z
PC3 for th eZ
corbin..yes the Z
batt for ex
windscreen
and a bunch of tools..

man I need to win the lotto...ery
 

·
her
Joined
·
3,166 Posts
I got a windshield and fender eliminator for the RR and a new Kitchenaid mixer!!

But I still consider my best presents to be my newly found freedom and that my little pup that had an accident last month is back to 100% health (aawwwww I love that little guy!! :D )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,266 Posts
Man and all I got were a couple of shadows fall cd's so far I gues I need to treat myself more:D

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Jaynnus said:
I got a windshield and fender eliminator for the RR and a new Kitchenaid mixer!!

But I still consider my best presents to be my newly found freedom and that my little pup that had an accident last month is back to 100% health (aawwwww I love that little guy!! :D )
glad to hear he isnt trying to maul your children any longer....
 

·
her
Joined
·
3,166 Posts
bigred875 said:
hahaha..thats funny

whats even funnier is you think you are posting on nesr:crackup
I do? huh? What are you talking about?? NES who? Where did you go.....I wanna answer!!!! **sigh**
 

·
Moderator/Coder,
Joined
·
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha... yea, I have no idea what this whole pup thing is about. It sounds amusing nonetheless. Story & Pics? :D
 

·
her
Joined
·
3,166 Posts
Rewind to Nov 22:

My dog was hit by a car this morning. He was outside in the back for less than 5 min. I was upstairs pulling on some jeans when the kids started yelling from the diningroom that Milo was laying in the street. Milo is a 5 lb Maltese who does not stand a chance in an encounter with a car.

I ran outside half naked and picked up his lifeless body. He had a fixed stare, his jaw was clentched closed, he was not moving and then I realized he was not breathing. I don't know why but in the middle of my hysterics I decided to pry his mouth open and breath for him....and massage his chest....in what seemed like forever, but realistically was probably only a few minutes, he started to twitch and then he took a big breath.

I just called the animal hospital and my little buddy is gonna be just fine! He is pretty banged up, but nothing they can't fix!!

I know I don't usually post about myself or what is going on in my home but, well.......I thought he was dead and now I find out he is back!! I cannot ask for anything better today!!

:D :D <------Me!!

Fastforward a few days....and the little guy kept biting the kids. Apparently, he was too hurt and scared and did not want to be touched my anyone but me.
 

·
Moderator/Coder,
Joined
·
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jaynnus said:
Rewind to Nov 22:

My dog was hit by a car this morning. He was outside in the back for less than 5 min. I was upstairs pulling on some jeans when the kids started yelling from the diningroom that Milo was laying in the street. Milo is a 5 lb Maltese who does not stand a chance in an encounter with a car.

I ran outside half naked and picked up his lifeless body. He had a fixed stare, his jaw was clentched closed, he was not moving and then I realized he was not breathing. I don't know why but in the middle of my hysterics I decided to pry his mouth open and breath for him....and massage his chest....in what seemed like forever, but realistically was probably only a few minutes, he started to twitch and then he took a big breath.

I just called the animal hospital and my little buddy is gonna be just fine! He is pretty banged up, but nothing they can't fix!!

I know I don't usually post about myself or what is going on in my home but, well.......I thought he was dead and now I find out he is back!! I cannot ask for anything better today!!

:D :D <------Me!!

Fastforward a few days....and the little guy kept biting the kids. Apparently, he was too hurt and scared and did not want to be touched my anyone but me.
:clap Hurray! You're a hero, Jane! Doggy CPR :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,677 Posts
...and this will be here later....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,753 Posts
I also snagged myself a set of Pit Bull stands... front and rear.

Now I need to find the correct pin for my bike.... anyone out there not using the standard pin?

I need that and the #2 adapter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
I bought a new bike for my birthday (late Oct.), which was part for B-Day, part for Christmas.

The only other motorcycle related item I got for Christmas was a new pair of touring boots.
 

·
Moderator/Coder,
Joined
·
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
twisted wrister said:
I bought a new bike for my birthday (late Oct.), which was part for B-Day, part for Christmas.

The only other motorcycle related item I got for Christmas was a new pair of touring boots.
Cool. Hey, where are you from? I see you're a new CF member... if you're from around here, post up in the roll call sticky thread ;)
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top