Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A marine on leave had a niiiiice truck (with nice rims and ghost flames and everything) with a Superhawk in the back, his dress uniform (for family pics), $150 cash, credit cards, wallet, id's, blah blah all stolen from him when he stopped to visit his friend. His friend even lived in a gated townhouse.

When these fucking theives opened up the truck you would have THOUGHT they would at least have some respect for someone in the military... I mean, everyone knows they work hard for what little they make, or I thought everyone knew that. :mad

Saw this on the news, couldn't find a link. I'm just so upset for him. Now he'll have to buy a plane ticket back to base since his truck won't be fixed in time (they stripped it) :rant

:(

There's a special place in hell for weirdos like that. :shake

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
:shake :shake :shake

That sucks. Hopefully they find the thief and send his ass over to Iraq and let him get raped by all the sand people:rant :rant

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Just have the police find and identify the thieves, then pass the information along to the Marine's platoon... ;) :clap

·
Have you seen Pauldun's frakking awesome post?
9,765 Posts
Papa_Complex said:
They don't respect anyone else. Why would they respect him?
+1 Don't be a lone Marine in Oceanside, CA (outside of Camp Pendleton) on payday. The locals know when you've got money too.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Nope, Oceanside is a pit. My dad was stationed on Pendelton for a while and I went to elementry and middle school there. Stayed out of Oceanside as much as possible. Hit Carlsbad for the El Camino Real mall. My uncle lives just down the way in La Costa.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
That is unfortunate and very messed up. Sadly like said earlier, a thief doesn't have any self respect much less respect for others. That is one of the ways they are able to do what they do. I hope the thief gets caught and punished for his crime!!!

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
zlicius said:
When these fucking theives opened up the truck you would have THOUGHT they would at least have some respect for someone in the military... I mean, everyone knows they work hard for what little they make, or I thought everyone knew that. :mad
sorry. :nono

as honorable as it is to put your life on the line for your country, just about EVERYONE deserves not to get robbed. period.

I wouldn't be surprised if the thieves aren't wearing his dress uniform to try to get laid, telling chicks they just came back from action! :shake :rant

people break into mailboxes and steal welfare checks from grandmothers that need it for food...

welcome to the real world, Neo.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
My house has been robbed and I live in base housing...We have to have 24 hour security because of all the people getting their houses broken into when they go overseas..:(

·
Registered
295 Posts
What base is that?

My Sister is at Vance AFB, OK and moved out of the dorms on her own dime b/c her friend has woken up THREE TIMES with some guy in her room stealing shit IN THE DORMS!!! If I was any closer I'd go in and lay down the law, but I'm up in AK where the worst problem my base has is DUI's and suicide...

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
GI_blondie said:
My house has been robbed and I live in base housing...We have to have 24 hour security because of all the people getting their houses broken into when they go overseas..:(
Which in my mind raises the question, "Are you being preyed upon by your own?"

·
Have you seen Pauldun's frakking awesome post?
9,765 Posts
Is it even a question? :shake

As much as our DI's would have liked us to believe otherwise, Marines do steal from Marines; I'm sure the other services are the same. Hell, I'm sure other countries' services are the same.

Go on any deployment and see if you're gear and/or spouse hasn't been stolen while you're gone. If not, you got lucky.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.