Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a 00' ninja and Im just curious if anyone has added any decals or painted it to spice it up a bit? It's solid red which im not suire if I like or want to add to..

-matt *6

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
:laughing All I've ever seen is people taking decals OFF their ZX's. Especially the red '00 and the blue '01's. Everyone takes the Ninja and the ZX-6R decals off.

Check with www.tapeworks.com and see if you like any of that. Their kits are great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same bike 00 red zx-6r, but i don't have that problem. even tho that it was originally solid red, i have added some nice looking road rash to both sides. so now its not solid red.

but if it were a new fairing, then i would definetly try to add some decals to it.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
JackInTheBox said:
:laughing All I've ever seen is people taking decals OFF their ZX's. Especially the red '00 and the blue '01's. Everyone takes the Ninja and the ZX-6R decals off.

Check with www.tapeworks.com and see if you like any of that. Their kits are great.
Hey, what about TRICKTAPE.COM

:D

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Milo said:
Hey, what about TRICKTAPE.COM
:laughing I just thought that would've been blatanly obvious to go there first, but yea, definately contact Rezin on what you wanna get done.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in the process of getting this one from my buddy. Also got the same bike in black.

·
91 Posts
Zero Descendo said:
Hey I have a 00' ninja and Im just curious if anyone has added any decals or painted it to spice it up a bit?
YEUP!:D
this was from early last year...rim's polished now,(and Chicken Strips discarded :laughing )...looks much better than this

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
ripTOOL said:
Plain cost less to fix.
Actually, Ron Ayers stickers the parts when they sell them to you. Its cheaper to buy their stickered part then to buy a non-painted fairing from a dealer.

Anyway, I like the stickers on my 9r. I don't really like the red rims. Black would be much cooler.

·
Registered
584 Posts
If you like the looks of the '02 6R you can get the decals from kawasaki. Plus everyone would think your bike was a 2002. :D

Here is what mine looks like:

·
Registered
360 Posts
mines the one in the middle......the two 6R's are my wingmen.....

·
Registered
360 Posts
i personally like the bike to be "clean" wit no decals......it looks so much nicer.....but if decals are what ya like......go full out racing style!.....but you should have the upgrades to match.......ex: muzzy exhaust wit hindle stickers....dats not good....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts