Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Looks like the ZX10 might be the killer wheelie bike! :thumb
:wheelie

And if the 1000RR is anything like the 600RR, it will be the anti-wheelie bike. :down

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Bravo1 said:
I've been able to pull wheelies on my 600RR. :nanana
Not that it's impossible, but it's not the best bike for it. Thank Honda and their "mass centralization". Good for a race bike when you wanna keep the front end down, not so good for hooliganism when you want to get it up. :D

One of the UK magazines (God bless em) did a 600 shootout and part of it was rating the bikes on wheelie-ability, and the 600RR was by far the hardest bike of the group to wheelie. I believe they chose the ZX6R as the best wheelie bike, with the Gixxer and R6 close behind.

Hayabusas aren't the best bikes to wheelie either, but I sure wheelied mine plenty. But my 1000 is WAY easier to wheelie than the Busa. Part of the reason I got it, truth be known.
:wheelie

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Yup, you can just make out the "SUPERBIKE" logo on his leathers. Those guys seem to go thru a lot of test bikes! :laughing :clap

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Ya those guys are pretty real!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I cant wait for the 1 liter shootout!:redflip

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
I think its gonna be the kawi in the UK here it will be the R 1 or cbr! that pesky add doller thing

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Err... so how does the exchange rate have anything to do with which bike is better? :confused :confused :confused

·
Big Member
2,011 Posts
GixxerPete said:
Err... so how does the exchange rate have anything to do with which bike is better? :confused :confused :confused
Nothing. I think he is referring to whoever spends more on add space in a magazine gets the favorable review of there motorcycle

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Ill bet Honda makes that bike for 2 years before they decide the market was not ready for something that FUGLY and replace it wirh a real bike.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Why does everyone think the 1000RR is fugly? :confused Looks pretty close to the 600RR, which I think is a good looking bike. My only complaint would be the gray lowers, should be color matched or black. The black one especially. Oh well, different strokes...

·
Durka Durka!
5,592 Posts
GixxerPete said:
Why does everyone think the 1000RR is fugly? :confused Looks pretty close to the 600RR, which I think is a good looking bike. My only complaint would be the gray lowers, should be color matched or black. The black one especially. Oh well, different strokes...
I'm feeling the 1000RR, trick shit fo shu! That R-1 looks like POOP!!!:shit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.