Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Homemade beefcake construction. Heavy guage steel, 2" tongue/reciever thingie. Carries 3 dirt bikes like a champ or 2 sportbikes. ONe wheel bearing needs to be repacked and it's ugly, otherwise good to go. No title, never registered, owned & used for 10 years with zero issues w/ the cops. Moving to Miami and have no place to park it.

Pictures upon request. Cellio = 704-907-1278

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
What you moving to Miami for?

You know.........besides all the hotties

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Girlfriend got a ridiculous job. I'm going to become a housewife. Wake up, work out, go to the beach & get a tan, go shopping, maybe go pull some wheelies on the Duke, go pedal the bicycle around, go home & service my woman, take a nap, putter up to the market on the Vespa, make dinner, go out & party, come home & crash, repeat. She got this gig as an executive placement recruiter (specialized headhunter) for a private company based in South Beach. Awesome opportunity and plenty good enough reason for me to pull up root from this place and park it at the beach for a while. I'm working out a transfer with my company - we've got offices in Boca Raton which isn't too bad of a commute. Just got confirmation today on our place. It's in South Beach, 5 blocks from the ocean. I absolutely can't wait.

I'll miss roadracing though. Not much of that going on down in that end of the country.

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
man that sounds pretty damn sweet. :thumb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts