Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught these two checking everyone out at this past Sunday's Track Day. That's I-10 behind them. They hung out and watched for awhile and one of them even came to the pits to watch :laughing

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
They must be jonezzzzzzen from watching you guys go by FTP:redflip

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL.

I was hitting about 115 MPH when I passed them. Some of the more talented riders were probably pushing 130.

What would have been real funny is if they busted out with the radar guns. :laughing

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
quackPOT said:
LOL.

I was hitting about 115 MPH when I passed them. Some of the more talented riders were probably pushing 130.

What would have been real funny is if they busted out with the radar guns. :laughing

hahahahahahah that would have been cool

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Quack!

What's up, Bud!

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Speed_Addiction

Good to see you over here too. :D

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
This was me at Summit Point WV over the summer. They got faster the next day but I was not photographing it.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
GoGo Gadget said:
This was me at Summit Point WV over the summer. They got faster the next day but I was not photographing it.
Thats cool man but there is somethin i gotta say and its you got the coolest avatar ever! :redflip

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
thats an awesome pic:thumb :thumb :thumb
I was going to borrow the radar gun again when I went to VIR and get a pic of Mladin, Bostrom or Hayden coming at it. Would have been cool to print it off real quick then get their autograph on it. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
:laughing
poor bastards..
did you at least give them some doughnuts or soemthing?

·
Registered
134 Posts
:D I've seen that pic photochopped so you can't see it is a track circulating the net.

I had a radar gun (I borrowed) out at Grattan this summer, it was fun to play with. One of the locals there said the cops will sometimes come out to watch, and will break out the radar gun for the hell of it. I guess a couple of them decided to mess with the cops, and stayed WFO past the normal brake zone and ran off into the dirt. On purpose. Nutters.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts