Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sonic is moving, Saturday

sonic is moving to his new house on sunday the 2nd (provided the closing goes down this week like it should). Please come help. Freak is trying to get a truck from his work for the big stuff. pickups will be appreciated. Parkin with be at a premium at both houses, so if you have a car, try to hitch with someone with a pickup. Thanks ya'll.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
i can probably come help out with the truck. I'll let you know later this week for sure.

Ken

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Sorry dude, wish I could help, truck broke, no tags on the trailer, and my folks will be in town. If you can't do it this weekend and want to next, I can at least offer to help load/ carry stuff...as long as someone picks me up.

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sometime in the morning at the old house...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Yeah, I'll be there Sunday morn with the enclosed trailer to haul your bikes away.....I gotta make a pitstop off in Norfolk before going to your new house, and make some quick money though! :laughing

·
Registered
323 Posts
well I have to work 9 till 6 so, I guess Ill be there for clean up

Hey ray give me a call dont have your # no more, cell phone broke:(

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Twinman said:
NO WAY BRO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! WHERE IS YOUR NEW PLACE? I WANNA SEE PICTUES BOY!!!!!

its just a little shack in da woods ;)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Kinda, he's gotta pipe in sunshine out there, and the delivery truck for the electricity comes around ever other week.

His plumbing is good, hell, he only had to sink his well down 3 feet for clean water!

Ray make sure yer up to date on all your shots, that swamp fever can be a bitch! :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :crackup :crackup :crackup think you better change your street tires on your bikes to some knobies!!!!! is your house on wheels? or is it on stilts???:crackup :crackup

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well, everything is finally done. Al will be getting the big truck for this weekend. please come help.

·
Raven
1,076 Posts
ok are you doing this this saturday? If so I may be able to help. LMK.

It looks to be rain this saturday?

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes this Sat the 8th. well it better not rain, cause I have no choice

·
Raven
1,076 Posts
soniccbr said:
yes this Sat the 8th. well it better not rain, cause I have no choice
then?

PostMaster said:
Sorry I couldn't help you I was out of the town this past weekend.

:confused :confused :confused :confused :nanana

And weather is still calling for rain. Figures since I have the day off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.