Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you like to buy for yourself..If you had the money?? I love black diamonds and came across this awesome ring..Damn I wish I wasn't so broke..What would you guys like to get your little fingers on??

Attachments

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
It woulda been nice for my wife to get me something...anything. I got blanked by her this year. She had no clue at what to get me because I have so many toys.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Since I already have pretty much everything I want...will hit what I'd like someday.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
a lathe and milling machine:D

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
An '05 KTM 450EXC, with motard kit extra.

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Realistically - A new (Or new to me) bike

Long shot - A lot of new bikes

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
jewelz?! howo do you go from a badass tv to a vacuum cleaner?!

I'd want?

new bike / 98GTR bone stock

·
Went MIA
807 Posts
I am happy with everything I have.....:)

The thing I want doesnt take money. I want a young lady with class, dignity, and respect. I hate meeting girls who have no self respect or no morals. What ever happened to the old fashioned way of thinking? :(

Sorry.......anyways.

Joe

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Actually I got just what I wanted. I got to spend Christmas with my girl and her family. Since I knew they are going through a rough time this made it even better. To know I was helping them forget their troubles and have a good time together. Also I managed to see my family. That wasn't part of the plan but after Turkey Dinner at my GF's place we packed up and headed the 300KMs to my parents house. Seeing the surprise and joy on their face when we walked into the door at 9PM just after I got off the phone with them and said I was still home (300KMs away) was all I needed for Christmas. We didnt even stay for 24 hours but it was the most significant visit we could have made this year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.