Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but this pic is TOO SWEET to resize! :redflip

no, it's not mine... sticking to my GSX-R 'till the BRAKES fall off! :crackup :crackup :crackup

G'DAMN G'DAMN G'DAMN!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Damn, what a bike. :eek
I'd hate to ride it for fear of damaging something, but a 1000RR just NEEDS to be flogged.

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
JustSteve said:
I should just break down and get one but I dont even have time to ride the RC as it is :(
Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa!
Rich rode his bike last year and I believe you two keep the same hours :confused

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Bitch please! That place now looks exactly like when you moved in!!!

You should stay in the PA forum :nanana

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
JustSteve said:
I should just break down and get one but I dont even have time to ride the RC as it is :(
At least nothing else has fallen off then:redflip

Tom

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
JustSteve said:
Evan will take the RC off your hands

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
Vinny said:
RC51 is the hottest bike ever.
When I hit it big on the stock market, i'll get him one. either that or he can save up $ from the sperm bank

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Tsunami said:
When I hit it big on the stock market, i'll get him one. either that or he can save up $ from the sperm bank
Umm, yeah. I guess I'll start donating if Evan all of a sudden owns an RC. :laughing

Well anyway, the '05 RC is sick. All black, black frame. My kinda bike. I was at Pompton Honda in NJ and they had an '03 (maybe it was '04) Hayden signature edition.

I asked the salesguy what his asking was and he says, "11,500".

For an '03. :eek

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Tsunami said:
If only I knew of this cash method sooner i'd be able to purchase Honda Motor Corp as a whole:crackup

Having your bike stolen - Sucks

Not having enough money for an RC51 - Double sucks :(

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
The RC is a great bike but I highly suggest you ride one before purchasing one. My friend keeps his in my garage (not Steve) and I put a few thousand miles on it this year. This is not an around town bike, its a little heavy, it runs hot and the throttle is extremely sensitive. Get out on some straights or in the twisties and you will have big fun! Lots of low end, angles with ease and you instantly fall in love with the v-twin sound.
So, again, ride one before you drop 11K.

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Goss50 said:
The RC is a great bike but I highly suggest you ride one before purchasing one. My friend keeps his in my garage (not Steve) and I put a few thousand miles on it this year. This is not an around town bike, its a little heavy, it runs hot and the throttle is extremely sensitive. Get out on some straights or in the twisties and you will have big fun! Lots of low end, angles with ease and you instantly fall in love with the v-twin sound.
Thats the thing, it is a pig around town and even in the twisties but in the twisties you dont feel it. (until the end of the day :laughing ) But you know how the rc is in and coming out of the turns, it loves them!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Goss50 said:
Exactly my thoughts. I've owned enough inline 4's to last me a lifetime and have gone from 500cc to 600cc, to 750cc. My next ideal bike would be a v-twin, injected, litre bike. The ZX7 was a bit heavy like the RC by 50 more lbs. as well as a much longer wheelbase. I like a bit more weight for a street bike but the longer wheelbase sucks. So, I feel the RC with less weight and a shorter wheelbase would be a very good/near fit for me. A test ride would be a must though. On paper I always thought the TL would be a great choice but after riding tommys (thanks bro) it just wasn't what I expected. No knock on the bike. I think the RC would be a better fit but one can never know until one rides one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.