Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so yea....My friends fish died today whiel I was watching it (it wasn't me honestly, her other fish died about 3 weeks ago, these is something messed up with the water she uses) So I am going to buy her an identical fish, clean the tank and use good water to insure she doesn't lose any more
Reminds me of the 80 and early 90s sitcoms where the pet died and the parents or whoever tried to hide it.
I think the problem was she used the water from her system (the chrystal gyser type thing) but the dispencer needs to be cleaned out, there must be something in that because I had the water itself tested and it is fine, but comming out of the dispencer it tested bad
Poor fish
Okay now I don't feel like I am hiding anything, I shared it with a lot of people
I feel Honest again :redflip

Peace Out

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
you shared it with us, fine, but does she know? if not, you do know you will get caught dont you? :redflip

that always know man, they always know... :lol

·
Registered
571 Posts
You know whats funny about freshwater fish? Most are raised locally in the cities due to ease of breeding, and are actually accustomed to tap water conditions. You can dechlorinate tap water and most freshwaters are hearty enough to do just fine in it. Saltwater, now thats another story lol

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WickedGixxer1K said:
You know whats funny about freshwater fish? Most are raised locally in the cities due to ease of breeding, and are actually accustomed to tap water conditions. You can dechlorinate tap water and most freshwaters are hearty enough to do just fine in it. Saltwater, now thats another story lol
Ohh I know
actually where I live we have the best Tap water in California, you can actually put most fish strait in tap water
But where she lives, it's a diffrent county (even thought she is two towns and 5 minutes away) and they have some of the nastiest water ever so that is why they have one of those delievery system things..so that is what she uses, bu the dispencer needs to be cleaned out
And she won't find out because I got almost an exact match and I supprised her by getting her a new one too, to replace the one she killed for not cleaning it when i told her too :redflip
Also these are a form of goldfish so they are really hearty, guess not good enough to whatever is in the dispencer system

Peace Out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts