Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello... if you're one of us, south eastern washington elite riders- (s.e.w.e.r.) or are new to the area or just looking for someone to ride sportbikes with, check out: officialspeedfreaks.com, Tri-City/Yakima Valley riders. go to contact page and let us know when and where you want to ride, we can tag along with each other, theres great places to ride from here in any direction. Thanks, lance:D

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
RJordan23 said:
Damn dude...relax:confused
I get tired of spam on different boards from new posters who don't want to contribute but just spam their site or products :shurg

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
briF4i said:
I get tired of spam on different boards from new posters who don't want to contribute but just spam their site or products :shurg
Brian does have a point. Remember when BeansBaxter did the same thing? He was bannished for it. I could be wrong, but this dude may be active on the boards. We have been getting slammed by tons of spam as of lately.

·
Registered
752 Posts
briF4i said:
my computer has been hanging lately and I get impaitent and click it again. It happens :shrug
Well somethings been hangin thats for sure and
WTF is shurg:confused :redflip

briF4i said:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
BordnBill said:
Brian does have a point. Remember when BeansBaxter did the same thing? He was bannished for it. I could be wrong, but this dude may be active on the boards. We have been getting slammed by tons of spam as of lately.
Bill your right, I don't realize or see the crap you have to deal with.

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
RJordan23 said:
Bill your right, I don't realize or see the crap you have to deal with.
Right on bro. Well, since he hasn't been back, maybe it is more spam.

by the way, you gonna make it out again to my place this year??

·
Registered
184 Posts
I went to his site and looks fine to me. What's the issue with trying to get a specific group that isn't represented that well to another forum? Besides he's advertising both tricktape and cycleforums on his site, so he must've gotten permission from rezin or just decided to do it on his own either way it's cool.

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Felix Krull said:
I went to his site and looks fine to me. What's the issue with trying to get a specific group that isn't represented that well to another forum? Besides he's advertising both tricktape and cycleforums on his site, so he must've gotten permission from rezin or just decided to do it on his own either way it's cool.
shut your ass Dom.:redflip I guess I should wonder over there to see for myself. Sometimes people join up over here to get free advertising for their website. I know a few people that did that, and it's just frowned upon. Where in the hell have you been?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was incognito hiding from your ass but I guess you found me out!

Chilling waiting to be warmed by the rising sun
lurking about and avoiding the click
thinking of ways to make money like you
so i can enjoy a rather more comfortable life
how about you?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
BordnBill said:
Right on bro. Well, since he hasn't been back, maybe it is more spam.

by the way, you gonna make it out again to my place this year??
I plan on coming out to your house ever year invited or not!!!:nanana
Thats one of the best rides of the year for me. Hopefully this time, it won't be my idiot friend who's bike breaks down.

your the host with the most!!! Good times

1 - 20 of 23 Posts