Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, It's noon and noone has posted a theard about Fuds tonight. So, Everyone thats going post up.

Let ride somewhere interesting after. :toothy

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
LeonTLR said:
Okay, It's noon and noone has posted a theard about Fuds tonight. So, Everyone thats going post up.

Let ride somewhere interesting after. :toothy
I'll be there as usual.. I was going to go up to Orlando tonight after work for DolphinGirl's party, but my ride wussed out :shake :redflip

Where ya wanna go after?

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Gr8whytehunter said:
Look who it is... :toothy

I was at your work the other day looking for you, but didnt see you anywhere.. I thought about trying to steal something so that you'd come flying out, but decided it wouldn't be the best idea :shake :redflip

·
Registered
88 Posts
nags said:
Look who it is... :toothy

I was at your work the other day looking for you, but didnt see you anywhere.. I thought about trying to steal something so that you'd come flying out, but decided it wouldn't be the best idea :shake :redflip
Didn't feel like you were due for a good old fashioned bitch-slapping? :redflip :redflip

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Re: South FL Fuds 10-11

nags said:
:confused :confused :confused
Hmm, Let see, Nags, Platinum is one of those places where women takes their cloths off for money. Better know as a strip club.

Poor Nags, Never saw it coming.:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :redflip :redflip :redflip :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
88 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: South FL Fuds 10-11

LeonTLR said:
Hmm, Let see, Nags, Platinum is one of those places where women takes their cloths off for money. Better know as a strip club.

Poor Nags, Never saw it coming.:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :redflip :redflip :redflip :laughing :laughing :laughing
I couldn't bring myself to reply, but I was pretty confident that someone would take up the slack :toothy

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: South FL Fuds 10-11

LeonTLR said:

oh.. :shake

How bout we go ride instead?? :redflip

·
Registered
33 Posts
meeting place

:shake Hey Leon,where do you guys meet up? And when?I would like to meet up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts