Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'll be the one to start it this week. Who's showing up this Wednesday?

Underzen, I'll have all the footage from the Gap for ya.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'll be there......you're talking about Pembroke Pines on Univ and Pines Rd right?

I think Kay will be there too....we are gonna hook up and ride there together.

Goose
p.s. Nags, what about you?

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dxfer said:
What time are you heading out? I'll try and snag a ride to your place to pick up the bike
Oh, I didn't realize you wanted it back, I thought since it was scratched you left it for me.

I should be leaving the house around 8:30 or so.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I'm out of town till next Tuesday so i can't make it. I'll see you boys the 16th Leon hold them birds for me. Hey about that story:redflip

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good to finally meet everyone, nice turnout, see ya at Fuds fri.
Nags, some nice skillz on the ride home.

Since, I have gotten two tickets w/in a day of each other I'm a little paranoid about the popo. I dont know if 95 is the best spot for wheelies but I joined in when it started getting a little crazy.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
UFG8R said:
Good to finally meet everyone, nice turnout, see ya at Fuds fri.
Nags, some nice skillz on the ride home.

Since, I have gotten two tickets w/in a day of each other I'm a little paranoid about the popo. I dont know if 95 is the best spot for wheelies but I joined in when it started getting a little crazy.
I've really been taking it easy on public roads latley, but after seeing you go by on one wheel, I had to bring it up :) I couldn't hold a wheelie for shit though. My arms were really sore from working out the night before, so after like 1/4 mile I'd be in soooo much pain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts