Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the great staff at Barnacles in Brandon they will be the host to our Video Premiere/Release party. They have just recently remodeled and now have a large room with two pool tables and two big screen TV's. They said that room will easily accommodate 200-500 people....SO LETS PACK THE HOUSE :D . They are also capable of playing the DVD version "WITH SOUND"...if you don't know Barnacles that is a big plus. Not only will it be playing on the Big Screen TVs, but it will also be playing on the small screens all around the room...can you say surround sound.

When- November 8th (Friday Night) from 8pm-whenever

Where- Barnacles in Brandon

Why- To eat great food, watch a crazy video, and most importantly show your support for the Redline Extreme and have a good time.

*Look forward to seeing everybody there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Jaxon23 said:
so is the video available yet? how can i get one?
Bad News....Good News....The Mass production company said they are backed-up and will not be able to complete the order for 3-4 weeks. I will work closely with Red-E Productions to see if we can get out some DVD's before hand though.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Good luck to you guys with the video. I am sure that all of the hard work will pay off. What I have seen so far between promo clips at Prime Time and various clips on different forums, I am sure that the video turned out fantastic.

·
Hair Pie
477 Posts
Hrmmmm,.........Can you guys have another party when I move down in january? Where can I find the video so I can see who I have to lookout for when I roll on down?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'll be down there by then and I think a couple of my boys I ride with in PA will be down that weekend. I'll try and make it there

·
Registered
82 Posts
EtienneB1 said:
I'll be down there by then and I think a couple of my boys I ride with in PA will be down that weekend. I'll try and make it there
That would be sweet!

Hey, I have a solo seat cowl and Green tank bra for your bike if you want it. If you are down here I can give it to you then.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'll try to get up there Laura, money is tight right now, but let me see if I can spare some gas money to ride up there for your party.

Goose

·
Registered
31 Posts
are you fucking nuts???? :redflip
you want me to drive 12 hours for a video release party!!! is Redline Bicycle Extreme on crack!!! :confused
great job on getting the video done.. i am sure it will be hot... GSE TN division out!!!:ar15

Xtreem900 aka Curtis :badass

·
Registered
361 Posts
if the invite is open to all, I will be there with some of my boyz. we are starting to get into this stuntin'. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Xtreem900 said:
are you fucking nuts???? :redflip
you want me to drive 12 hours for a video release party!!! is Redline Bicycle Extreme on crack!!! :confused
great job on getting the video done.. i am sure it will be hot... GSE TN division out!!!:ar15

Xtreem900 aka Curtis :badass
Curtis what is a mere(sp?)12 hour drive? It's nothing,,, to see the extreme bicycle team at there best;) Our bicycle crashes are off the hook:eek Hope your doing well up there on all those darn curvy roads.

roadracer669 the invite invitation is to all. Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
369 Posts
RedlineLaura said:
Who is up for a ride afterwards? I am up for anything and possibly end the night in Ybor?
I'd be up for a ride after the party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of rides, I just got back from one of the best rides of my life! I rode with Kyle and Brock(XXX), Chauncey(DTE), and Matt Gorka(1096). We ripped up Ft. Lauderdale!!! It was so sweet! And on the ride back from Kyles shop(where all those guys parked their bikes) to thier house, I gave them all a show doing wheelies over bridges, rolling endos at 60-70mph, and some high speed cornering.

WHAT A BLAST! I can die happy now........

Hope Chauncey and the rest of the guys can make it up for your Party Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Goose

1 - 20 of 21 Posts