Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've had several questions about purchasing the sticker I have in my Avatar, Twisted Logic is offering to make them again, so I'm offering to put it together again...

"Sportbike Chick" "You Bet it's Mine" "Not my boyfriend's bike" & "Real women aren't passengers"

are the choices this time. in order for me to order that 'type' i must have 5 of the same saying. I will hold the order until I have 5 of each saying.

So let me know:

1). Your Real Name
2). Your Screen Name
3). Your shipping address
4). Quantity and color and size of the one(s) you want

$6 each, brushed aluminum or chrome are an extra $1 (ya know, the bling bling ones)

Either Paypal ([email protected]) or mail a money order or check to

Deidra Boyles
7917 Ellinger Lane
Houston, TX 77040

If you mail a m.o. or check email me and let me know to watch for it.

Oh yea, and if you come find my by my address and you're an internet psycho, I HAVE A GLOCK AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!!!!

So get your order in to me... THANKS!

Twisted Logic put these together last couple of times and did a great job. Gals, make sure to give him a big thank you, or nekkid pics on your bikes would probably work too...

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

When SBN went bye-bye the first thing I thought was "where will I get my stickers!!!!"

I missed out on the last order but I will definitely email you with my new order.

Thanks again, and thank Twisted Logic for me too please.

·
Registered
162 Posts
paypaled ya for it babe...check you PM

and thankyou so much again :D :p

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Hey, I PM'd you about these on SBN...but then SBN went belly up, before I could get back to you. I'm still interested in getting something for my girl.

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NinjaRat said:
Hey, I PM'd you about these on SBN...but then SBN went belly up, before I could get back to you. I'm still interested in getting something for my girl.

that's cool, just have her pick out whatever she wants and let me know

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
last chance to order

she is doing 1 last bunch of decal's...

let her know.... 11/20/02

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The stickers were supposed to be done today, I will let you know when I know for sure...

Once you all see the quality of his stickers, you'll probably want to send him some bizz-naaaaaaaassssssssss! ;)

I'll let you all know when I get them in the mail! Thank you so much for being so patient!

·
Registered
550 Posts
zlicius said:
The stickers were supposed to be done today, I will let you know when I know for sure...

I'll let you all know when I get them in the mail! Thank you so much for being so patient!
Are you talking about the last batch of orders? Was meaning to PM you and ask about those. Can't wait to get 'em! I put one on my back car window from the ones I got a long time ago and after a few runs through the car wash (it's too cold for me to wash it myself right now :p ) and with the ppl there drying the car off w/ the towels, they manage to knick up little corners of the sticker sometimes. So these stickers are my reserve. ;) BTW...you are right on the quality...they are AWESOME!!! :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes,

I am still waiting for mine too..
Let me know what's up

Thanks

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nope, no more orders, sorry,

as I said in the last post, it was the last batch and they should be done today and i will get them in the mail this weekend for sure! :)

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, stickers are here.... the ones who pre-ordered will be in the mail tomorrow.

The ones I have left over are:

3-small aluminum "sportbike chick"
2-small black "real women aren't passengers"
1-small white "real women aren't passengers"
1-small chrome "sportbike chick"

1-large chrome "sportbike chick"
2-large white "sportbike chick"

If you want any of them, let me know, aluminum and chrome are $7 each, and other colors are $6 each...

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
zlicius said:
ok, stickers are here.... the ones who pre-ordered will be in the mail tomorrow.

The ones I have left over are:

1-large chrome "sportbike chick"

If you want any of them, let me know, aluminum and chrome are $7 each, and other colors are $6 each...
Can I have this one? :D I'll mail you a check tomorrow and I'll PM you in a few minutes. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
cool since the stupid mail man ate the last one i tried to get , PLEASE save me one large white "sportbike chick" and a small white "real women arnt passengers"

i will have zeos pm you the info and do the paypail later

thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can I reserve a small aluminum "sportbike chick"?

I can have the bf paypal you or I can send you a check...just let me know....thanks for doing this! :D

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ChuckChica said:
Can I reserve a small aluminum "sportbike chick"?

I can have the bf paypal you or I can send you a check...just let me know....thanks for doing this! :D
edit:

Sorry, you were a little slow... :(

Only have 1 lg white chick and 2 small black real women... would you like any of those?

·
Registered
180 Posts
zlicius said:
edit:

Sorry, you were a little slow... :(

Only have 1 lg white chick and 2 small black real women... would you like any of those?
You've got a pm ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts